Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

To be fair Tuchel doesn't seem to rate him does he? I think I'm right in saying he was quite publically critical of CHO last season IIRC. If TT wants him out and he wants away then it's not that unrealistic. They may well want his wages off their books if they feel they aren't getting value for money.

Edited by Tielemans63

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

If we signed Lookman and CHO it would make sense in footballing terms, just not great financially. Would give us RW and LW options. Make Harvey work for his spot. 

Absolutely. It’s just the finances as you say that don’t add up.

Out of Lookman and CHO it's clearly the latter.

Let's not fool ourselves because for the first time we'd be buying off of a top 6 club rather than selling. Chelsea fans are not happy on twitter. 

I'd want a £40-50mil fee with add ons but with NO buy back clause.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Absolutely. It’s just the finances as you say that don’t add up.

We could try to get it to be a loan with obligation to buy and a buyback clause. It would push the fee out and sweeten the deal for Chelsea because they wouldn't see the money til next season at least.

Tbf I'm just high on hopium

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Let's not fool ourselves because for the first time we'd be buying off of a top 6 club rather than selling. Chelsea fans are not happy on twitter. 

Not the first time, lets not forget Nacho.

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

We could try to get it to be a loan with obligation to buy and a buyback clause. It would push the fee out and sweeten the deal for Chelsea because they wouldn't see the money til next season at least.

Tbf I'm just high on hopium

Hopium. Yes - I’ve been in the back of that airtight sealed van off my tits all summer.

Genuine Question to those that have seen more of CHO then myself…

other then actually having an additional winger in the team, what attributes does he have that will really benefit us more?

Is he quick? Likes to take players on? Great crosser? As in The snippets I’ve seen he is none of them.

He will never play for Chelsea. Too many options ahead of him. Mount, Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech, Werner then him. He will play carabao cup games forever. If he's serious about his career he will ask for a permanent move. Have a feeling Dortmund will land him though.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Wasn't this one of the guys getting you all excited by fluttering his eyelids over the Noni 'deal'?

He did say Lookman was gathering pace earlier just before David Ornstein & Percy got involved 

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Bit of a vague response that doesn't really answer the question put to him.

I love how these randomers who are just going off the same internet sources as everyone else act like they know everything and people hang on their every word.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

.....perhaps a legitimate price structure, but I would rather pick up a genuine Right Winger than someone who has played the role but is not effective!!!

After the false dawns I am resigned to going into the rest of the season without a bonafide right sided Forward, this maybe a move my the club to go through the motions or may be a real attempt to address the situation, but I would rather pass up on this deal and keep the Barnes backup in place.

First man in next season is a right sided Forward.

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Its clear CHO isn't too pleased with his role at Chelsea currently. He gets to play at RWB here and there but that's really it because Chelsea have moved away from a system that utilizes traditional wingers. If we did make it a loan deal I wish we'd at least get an option to buy incase he turns out to be a perfect fit because I wouldn't be too keen on Chelsea rinsing us in 12 months time if that were the case.