Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

HUDSON-ODOI WANTED BY LEICESTER

Leicester City are looking to bring in Callum Hudson-Odoi on a permanent deal, according to Football.London.

However, Sky Sports News understands Hudson-Odoi’s representatives remain in talks with Chelsea officials about allowing him to leave on a straight loan to Borussia Dortmund.

Hudson-Odoi is open to that move but sees his long-term future at Chelsea.

Edited by stu
  • Like 1

Leicester City are looking to bring in Callum Hudson-Odoi on a permanent deal, according to Football.London.

However, Sky Sports News understands Hudson-Odoi’s representatives remain in talks with Chelsea officials about allowing him to leave on a straight loan to Borussia Dortmund.

Hudson-Odoi is open to that move but sees his long-term future at Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Really?

I don't think CHO would be worth the extra ££££.

Neither would be top of my list but I think lookman would be a better fit for the squad and a cheaper option too. 

CHO has done nothing in my eyes to warrant the pining for him from some on this thread. 

Plus @Ric Flair likes lookmans little beard. Swung it for me

• Haha 3

I for one would be delighted to see him sign for us. Fits the classic Rodgers/Leicester ‘broken player’ narrative, hugely gifted but reduced to bit parts at Chelsea. Not sure if there’s any truth in the rumour, nor if Chelsea/the player would prefer a year in the Bundesliga.

Daughter’s boyfriend is a Chelsea fan & a huge admirer of CHO - sees him as a regular starter down the line,

Edited by Steve Earle

It’s not Chelsea to let a young player with promise (regardless of what we think) join a fellow PL side. They normally like to ship them out over seas, because they can negotiate better buy back clauses. I think he would be interested, but there I simply not way Chelsea would entertain this move unless they dictated the terms I don’t think? And we don’t operate like that. I’d imagine the ‘negotiations’ would last about ten minutes. 

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Any chance we could be looking at both CHO on a permanent and lookman on loan because that would be fantastic

Anyone want to share what this would mean for our EL and PL squads? Who’d need to leave?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

It’s not Chelsea to let a young player with promise (regardless of what we think) join a fellow PL side. They normally like to ship them out over seas, because they can negotiate better buy back clauses. I think he would be interested, but there I simply not way Chelsea would entertain this move unless they dictated the terms I don’t think? And we don’t operate like that. I’d imagine the ‘negotiations’ would last about ten minutes. 

Lukaku?

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This feels a lot like an agent using us again. 

He's got a well documented move to BVB on the verge that's stalled. 

We've literally enquired its not saying we're linked we've enquired. Not saying he comes but there's legitimate ibt

Imagine this front 6 in 2/3 years time if we kept them all together. All under the age of 25 at the minute. 

Daka

Barnes - Maddison - CHO

Tielemans - Ndidi

with Kelechi, KDH and Soumaré on the bench :cool:

• Like 2

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Imagine this front 6 in 2/3 years time if we kept them all together. All under the age of 25 at the minute. 

Daka

Barnes - Maddison - CHO

Tielemans - Ndidi

Don’t do it to yourself 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Daka

Barnes - Maddison - CHO

Tielemans - Ndidi

That’s a CL squad.

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Daka

Barnes - Maddison - CHO

Tielemans - Ndidi

Where's JV? He'll only be 37/38. Same age as Ronnie now.