Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Champions league teams tend not to want to loan players to other teams chasing the same spots, baring in mind we have finished 5th bar to crap ends to the season.

Wouldn’t Chelsea loaning him to us the equivalent of shooting theirselves in the foot despite any significant fee

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Two people on twitter saying were in for him. One who's got nothing right all summer and the other who's last tweet was about a signing that's not happening.

Nothing about this adds up. It'll be lookman.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Two people on twitter saying were in for him. One who's got nothing right all summer and the other who's last tweet was about a signing that's not happening.

And not a peep on Sky Sports Transfer show, where they’re not known for hesitancy to back any rumour, wherever from.. 

Edited by Steve Earle

46 minutes ago, Nick said:

@Ric Flair if this nonsense were to come off, I’d be interested to know your thoughts.

I'm not sure on him you know. Appears on the surface to have all the right ingredients to become a top drawer player but he's not really done anything yet has he?

That said, it's Chelsea and not Liverpool who he isn't getting much game time at. Liverpool are the masters in hoodwinking teams in to paying huge money for their academy players and fringe players and hardly any of them go on to do much. Chelsea on the other hand seem to let plenty go who do well and that's the best I can probably say.

It would be a big punt, I'd have to trust the club on this.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The number of tires I’ve kicked is a lot higher than the number of cars I’ve purchased.

I imagine we’ve asked for a price to see if there was a late bargain but that’s about it.

8 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Champions league teams tend not to want to loan players to other teams chasing the same spots, baring in mind we have finished 5th bar to crap ends to the season.

Wouldn’t Chelsea loaning him to us the equivalent of shooting theirselves in the foot despite any significant fee

Chelsea are the fuching Champion's League champs. The way we have looked, we may not even be top-10 at the moment. Plus they get a year of high-level development for him. Seems a mutually beneficial deal all the way around. They do not view us as serious competition. 

Frankly, I'm more concerned about our defense right now. Like a circus at CB right now, we need guys to get healthy in a hurry. Int'l break comes at a great time.

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

The number of tires I’ve kicked is a lot higher than the number of cars I’ve purchased.

I imagine we’ve asked for a price to see if there was a late bargain but that’s about it.

And yeah, I know it’s tyres…let’s not derail another thread. lol