Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Has the starting 11 been improved

25 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Things can change of course (form, formation being played, etc) but if everyone was fit (some chance, I know!), I think BR would see the following as our very best XI, with the main back up player for each position in brackets. Apart from RW, you have to say the squad looks strong.

Schmeichel (Ward)

Ricardo (Castagne)

Fofana (Soyuncu)

Evans (Vestergaard)

Justin (Bertrand)

Ndidi (Soumaré)

Tielemans (KDH)

Perez (Albrighton)

Maddison (Iheanacho)

Barnes (Lookman, assuming he signs)

Vardy (Daka)

I agree.

As for the OP, I don't think we've improved the first XI with everyone fit at all, really, but I still think it's been a brilliant transfer window. We don't know how they'll all turn out yet, but it looks to me like we've massively improved the squad's strength in depth. We should be able to handle a few injuries a lot better this season. A few of the new additions could end up being key players.

45 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If we persist with the shit 1 man up front tactics and sideways passing between the centrebacks and bring perez back in, I call it we will struggle to make 40 points this season never-mind anything else!

You mean like the 4-4-2 played against Norwich or the 3 ATB played during pre season. Rodgers has shown he prefers the 4-2-3-1 but will change formations when needed