Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ademola Lookman signs on loan

4 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Absolutely played himself into a startin spot.  So much better without Maddison on the pitch. 

New manager incoming, then?

Lookman was certainly terrific in the second half.  Great chemistry with Ricardo on the right, and a first-hand display of how much more dangerous an attack is when they can threaten off either wing. 

5 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Not gonna lie I was massively underwhelmed when he signed, but he was our only good player today. Has earned the opportunity to be a starter for the next few games in my book.

There was a lot of people saying this even before the lad had kicked a ball for us, talk about not giving the lad a chance.

7 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Not gonna lie I was massively underwhelmed when he signed, but he was our only good player today. Has earned the opportunity to be a starter for the next few games in my book.

Ricardo was also good, especially after Lookman came on to give him a little support.

2 minutes ago, dayday said:

There was a lot of people saying this even before the lad had kicked a ball for us, talk about not giving the lad a chance.

It wasn't really about him. It was about how desperate we have been for several years for a starting right winger. All the names getting thrown about then he turned up at the last minute out of nowhere. 

Didn't mean I wouldn't give him a chance hence me saying he's earned a starter position now.

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

You know it'll be Perez back in that spot next weekend though, and Maddison as a 10.  It's a given.

Wouldn't be surprised, but I'm hoping Brendan is learning. Don't forget he has made early changes twice in back to back games now so maybe the penny has finally dropped. 🙏

• Haha 1