Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ademola Lookman signs on loan

Would he have started in the previous two seasons then the answer is probably no. However this season he looks good when compared to the many underachievers. For me he still has a lot to prove if he is going to be a key player therefore retained for next season. I hope he proves his worth in the rest of the season .

We have a big decision To make on lookman otherwise he heads back to Germany. I’m sure clubs like Newcastle will snag him too if we hesitate. We have first dibs so as long as the asking price isn’t too high I think he’s done enough for us to buy him. I like him

• Like 1

Didn't think much of him tonight, a couple of shocking touches to let chances go begging.

Looked to be limping towards the end of the first half, saw him looking unsteady on his right leg. Really slow second half, doesn't look fit

Edited by Bourbon Fox
  • Like 1

He didn’t have his best game tonight but we have seen enough to see his potential. Worth signing up and giving him a solid base to develop his talents. Yes he is inconsistent but that may improve and what I like about him is he always gives his all and on occasions has that X factor that can win a game (Liverpool). Good lad. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

He didn’t have his best game tonight but we have seen enough to see his potential. Worth signing up and giving him a solid base to develop his talents. Yes he is inconsistent but that may improve and what I like about him is he always gives his all and on occasions has that X factor that can win a game (Liverpool). Good lad. 

Agreed, he's shown promise and I'd be happy to sign him up - but he didn't have the positivity and danger about him tonight, looked off

• Like 1

He’s not going to be a Mahrez for us. Very few will be.  If people can not judge every right sided player by that standard then things will go a lot smoother. He’s done well and for the money being touted, he’ll be a fine addition.

• Like 1

I thought he had a solid game and caused them lots of problems. I wouldn’t describe him as poor at all but agree on another day he could have scored a couple too. There were moments he could have done better but as I’ve said before with him he is very good at both coming short and going long abs must be a dead cert for signing long term.

• Like 1