Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ademola Lookman signs on loan

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He seems to drift in and out of games then pops up with a goal/assist. Definitely worth bringing in permanently.

Most attacking players do this and even Mahrez had games where he did nothing and then would score a goal out of nowhere. I'm npt not comparing him to mahrez but just pointing out that even the best players can have off games 

• Like 1

Even if he's just a rotation option with Barnes for LW, he's worth signing for that reason alone. He's a good player! I think against a low block team like Wolves he might be better than Barnes because he has more guile as opposed to Barnes pace and directness.

Hopefully we sign him AND a right wing option in the summer.

• Like 3

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Most attacking players do this and even Mahrez had games where he did nothing and then would score a goal out of nowhere. I'm npt not comparing him to mahrez but just pointing out that even the best players can have off games 

Even Salah and Messi are like that. As a wide forward much of your game is to go 1 on 1 against your direct opponent. A lot of the time you will lose the duel... but the one time you beat them you probably get a goal or an assist. Just the nature of the position.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

He always looks better on the left as that's his natural position.

Spot on. Him and Barnes vying for the left hand side of our attack. That position is sorted. Now we need someone on the right to fight for the right hand side (just like what we’ve needed for over 2 seasons now)

7 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Runs hot and cold but our best forward by a mile today.

15 million a bit steep imo but then again, we pissed that much on big slow dork.

I'm not convinced he is more than a mid level Premier league player but we are in such a state I now consider him a key player for us.

I think he runs hot and cold because he's played on the right and he isn't the best there, he's a left winger.

• Like 2

On 18/02/2022 at 15:44, weller54 said:

How much would we get back for Perez?

20 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Newcastle can have him back for £60m

NotThatStupid.JPG.46980ab475aca817ee31fddb61d4d3aa.JPG

(yes, we've fallen to where Maguire posts nicked off Red Cafe fit us too)

• Haha 2