Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ademola Lookman signs on loan

10 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Was featured on South Of The River about players in South London and their struggles to make it in professional football  Not sure if this can be see outside London Region of ITV

It was in BT I think. Good series. Wasn’t much about him but you got a flavour of his background and pathway. Very good watch. I like him most of all for his effort and invention. Sign him up. 

33 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

It was in BT I think. Good series. Wasn’t much about him but you got a flavour of his background and pathway. Very good watch. I like him most of all for his effort and invention. Sign him up. 

Cheers. I rate him too and would like to see him signed up 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

How many goals that this season now ? Thought  he was the only one really causing them problems at times 

It was very clearly an own goal, not his. He did really well to force the defender to make the lunge though.

10 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

How many goals that this season now ? Thought  he was the only one really causing them problems at times 

8 (9 in our hearts) goals and 5 assists in all competitions this season, 2.1k minutes played

compared with Harvey who has got 9 and 9 in all comps, 2.8k minutes played

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

8 (9 in our hearts) goals and 5 assists in all competitions this season, 2.1k minutes played

compared with Harvey who has got 9 and 9 in all comps, 2.8k minutes played

If in our hearts we give the goal to Lookman you have to give the assist to Barnes haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

We need a player like Lookman, there's no risk to his signing as there is if we go for a perceived more exciting right footed winger (Brennan Johnson aside). This last month has surely convinced Rodgers and the club to pay the €15m.

I am sure he wouldn’t have started tonight if we weren’t planning on signing him. I am waiting for the chorus of ‘sign him up’. I honestly think it will give him the hugest confidence boost 

• Like 1

Quite simply the most impressive player at getting into promising positions and squandering them I've seen in a while.

Thank got Mancini put that in, because Lookman would have conspired to miss it lol

I've never been so impressed and perplexed by a player in my life.

• Sad 1

Just now, filbertway said:

Quite simply the most impressive player at getting into promising positions and squandering them I've seen in a while.

Thank got Mancini put that in, because Lookman would have conspired to miss it lol

I've never been so impressed and perplexed by a player in my life.

Nacho?!

at least they both make things happen though - even if it does go wrong at times… 

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Nacho?!

at least they both make things happen though - even if it does go wrong at times… 

Nacho scores goals out of nothing and can often create very little.

Lookman gets into promising crossing/shooting positions at least 5/6 times a game and somehow fluffs them 99% of the time. I don't understand it.

If Lookman had even semi-consistent end product he'd have 50+ goal contributions a season.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Lookman gets into promising crossing/shooting positions at least 5/6 times a game and somehow fluffs them 99% of the time. I don't understand it.

If Lookman had even semi-consistent end product he'd have 50+ goal contributions a season.

I dunno about that I would back Lookman in front of goal or one on one with the keeper plus he creates his own chances a lot the time

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

If he did that he would be playing for Man.City.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I dunno about that I would back Lookman in front of goal or one on one with the keeper plus he creates his own chances a lot the time

He creates his own chances and just has this incredible knack of being in the area where the ball ends up. I'd love someone to put together a highlight reel of everytime he's been in a promising position in the final 3rd. I swear it'd be an hour long.

• Like 1