Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Napoli @ King Power

8 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Is no away fans confirmed? I can’t find anything to corroborate this? 

Not confirmed (apparently early next week) but inevitable. Cannot see them agree to away fans and Napoli fans organising something in under 10 days.

Best case they will review after 2 matchdays. Worst case, reviewed for KO stages. That's my view.

• Like 1

Looks like they've stopped selling the 3 game package. Tried adding it to basket but it's not letting me.

Completely forgot it had a deadline and now they want me to pay £31 for an Under 22 ticket instead of £60 for 3 games.

Edited by Munshi

1 hour ago, Munshi said:

Looks like they've stopped selling the 3 game package. Tried adding it to basket but it's not letting me.

Completely forgot it had a deadline and now they want me to pay £31 for an Under 22 ticket instead of £60 for 3 games.

Can’t really blame the club for this. There was a big window to buy the package in. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Can someone enlighten me please! 

I’ve bought a ticket for the far more expensive Keith Weller stand, without really knowing why it’s £50.

Is there any extra’s to this or is it simply down to it being central to the pitch? 

Your central to the pitch, so a good view, but also you enter the stadium via the Corporate VIP entrance rather than a turn style.

Also there is no concourse, you go upstairs and there's a large bar / seating area and lovely toilets.

The 'padded' seats might as well be padded with concrete though and the bar is still expensive. No free programme or food / drink etc.

For £50 it's worth it for the experience however wouldn't pay any more than that.