Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Napoli @ King Power

Just now, AjcW said:

To be fair that's not bad at all considering the club couldn't sell M1+2 until yesterday.

I think M1 has been available for a while but another half of M1 and M2 only came on sale yesterday

Sold about 600 more tickets in the family stand as well since Monday

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think M1 has always been on sale but they did release another half of that block yesterday and M2 today.

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think M1 has been available for a while but another half of M1 and M2 only came on sale yesterday

Sold about 600 more tickets in the family stand as well since Monday

Ahh fair enough :)

Still i think after all the doom and gloom at 20k a few weeks back, we're closer to 30k now and there will be away fans so it should be a great atmosphere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Still i think after all the doom and gloom at 20k a few weeks back, we're closer to 30k now and there will be away fans so it should be a great atmosphere.

That also includes I think it was 1000+ of the UEFA allocation tickets which were returned on Monday

Only obvious gaps in the crowd are going to be M2, back of M1 and back of P3

18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Plus the dynamic of this crowd should be much different. General sale does bring a different mix of people, most only go to a game here and there so are more up for it than some others. Plus European nights simply are better, more glamorous.

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

If we have M1 & M2, where do the Napoli fans go? Is there an M3? 

Napoli have only brought 100-200 or something like that, probably going to be in M3/M4 but with either side of those 2 blocks partially covered over to keep them in a certain area

9 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

trying to call the ticket office - closed at 4.40 despite it saying 5pm - dicks

Totally agree with your frustration but I’m guessing it’s the queuing they now have in place that would of taken you till about 7pm tonight to actually speak to someone. 

7 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Totally agree with your frustration but I’m guessing it’s the queuing they now have in place that would of taken you till about 7pm tonight to actually speak to someone. 

In fairness they've already replied to the email I sent just after posting.

Just seems stupid to shut the phone lines earlier than they say, if anything on a match day stay open till KO!

I live miles away and cant just rock up to sort things...

2 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

In fairness they've already replied to the email I sent just after posting.

Just seems stupid to shut the phone lines earlier than they say, if anything on a match day stay open till KO!

I live miles away and cant just rock up to sort things...

At least they’ve sorted it. I needed to call them earlier about a duplicate but couldn’t face the wait. Maybe I’ll try a email next time