Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Napoli @ King Power

38 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Your central to the pitch, so a good view, but also you enter the stadium via the Corporate VIP entrance rather than a turn style.

Also there is no concourse, you go upstairs and there's a large bar / seating area and lovely toilets.

The 'padded' seats might as well be padded with concrete though and the bar is still expensive. No free programme or food / drink etc.

For £50 it's worth it for the experience however wouldn't pay any more than that.

Thanks 🙏 - the fact I don’t have to enter where the plebs go is worth the expense 😂

No free meals though - that’s the much more costly executive experience I imagine.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

39 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Thanks 🙏 - the fact I don’t have to enter where the plebs go is worth the expense 😂

No free meals though - that’s the much more costly executive experience I imagine.

You'll really enjoy it, I'm sure. I did it for the Villarreal game because it wasn't much more.

It's more than worth it when it's only 10-15 quid more, but I wouldn't be paying a massive premium for it. The seats aren't any more spacious or anything, just padded and still uncomfortable. 

Being able to sit down at a table, and order a drink without a scrum is a bonus, as is being able to go toilet without having to watch people piss in the sink etc.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

You'll really enjoy it, I'm sure. I did it for the Villarreal game because it wasn't much more.

It's more than worth it when it's only 10-15 quid more, but I wouldn't be paying a massive premium for it. The seats aren't any more spacious or anything, just padded and still uncomfortable. 

Being able to sit down at a table, and order a drink without a scrum is a bonus, as is being able to go toilet without having to watch people piss in the sink etc.

:giggle:

• Haha 1

Has anyone who’s purchased tickets just for Napoli (who’s a fox members) been given any priority points?

I bought the 3 match package and haven’t been given any points, so was wondering if anyone who just bought a ticket for just this match have been given any points? 

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

So 26,000 tickets sold and no away fans? Not bad for a Thursday night when it's on telly. 

Not quite as you have to take away the away fans section from that number, which will probably be approx 2k. Still, if 24k have been sold then it's not too bad with a week and a half to go.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Spudulike said:

So 26,000 tickets sold and no away fans? Not bad for a Thursday night when it's on telly. 

I think it would be a poor effort not to sell this out, personally.

Yes it’s a Thursday but it’s the stand-out fixture of our group and European nights aren’t exactly common in our history.

Plus we haven’t been allowed in the ground for over a year! 

1 hour ago, leicesterseddon said:

I think it would be a poor effort not to sell this out, personally.

Yes it’s a Thursday but it’s the stand-out fixture of our group and European nights aren’t exactly common in our history.

Plus we haven’t been allowed in the ground for over a year! 

Its not the Champions League though is it, I think that's the problem now we have had a recent taste of Champions League football.

It's like going to the Caribbean one year and Mablethorpe the next, it's just not the same vibe.

Edited by adejo92

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Its not the Champions League though is it, I think that's the problem now we have had a recent taste of Champions League football.

It's like going to the Caribbean one year and Mablethorpe the next, it's just not the same vibe.

Part of me loves this analogy. Part of me thinks it's a bit dog wank.

It's a bit like the carribbean one year and ibiza for the next 4. Ultimately the Caribbean is great. But if you can afford to go every year you are Ultimately a bit of a knob end.

When you break it down ibiza is more real, just as much fun, if not more, more obtainable and you can afford to go every year without remortgaging 

I go to watch Leicester and yes Leicester v barca is great but a bit like barca real Madrid I don't want to see it 6 times a season.

The CL was great but we were robbed of at least 3 decent trips in our 1000s last time and now we have at least 2 decent trips that are up in the air. 

Trips that are for the memories. Not for the look at me I went to the Caribbean. 

And likewise we are potentially missing out on 3 away ends at the KP that would put Copenhagen to shame. And for me. Football is the loser because of that.

Sorry i'll go to bed now lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Personally I prefer Hunstanton.

• Haha 2

To be fair, even if you could only make 2 out of 3 games the sensible option was to buy the package! 

Even then you could re-sell ones you couldn't go to.

Absolutely no reasoning for moaning about game by game prices when they presented a brilliant value option in the package.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, AjcW said:

To be fair, even if you could only make 2 out of 3 games the sensible option was to buy the package! 

Even then you could re-sell ones you couldn't go to.

Absolutely no reasoning for moaning about game by game prices when they presented a brilliant value option in the package.

Who can you sell them to if the game isn't a sell out?

21 minutes ago, adam said:

Who can you sell them to if the game isn't a sell out?

Even if you couldn’t sell the 3rd if you brought the 3 game package you wouldn’t really be losing out as with the 3 game package you are effectively getting one game free compared to single match day prices