Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Napoli @ King Power

18 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Still haven't received my ticket for this - suspect due to the post round here slowing down massively with covid. Making me a bit twitchy though.

On the off chance that somebody else is waiting, I just phoned the club who said to give it until Weds and they will then look at alternatives then if you still haven't received them.

39 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

On the off chance that somebody else is waiting, I just phoned the club who said to give it until Weds and they will then look at alternatives then if you still haven't received them.

Literally just emailed them asking about contingency plans. Not received mine yet but got three more post chances. Would rather not have to pick up ticket on the night.

13 hours ago, Vestan Pance said:

It's pretty impressive that we've sold nearly 30k to home fans.

13 hours ago, adejo92 said:

For a match thats 8pm, mid week, and on television, I have to agree that it is a compliment to our fan base.

I think it's going to be a different crowd for this as many of the STH's won't be going. Similar to the early rounds of domestic Cup competitions. Shows we have a deep fan base that continues to grow. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like a load of tickets have been released again for the West Stand (specifically B1, B2, B3 and Walkers Hall)

Big groups as well... who is it returning so many?

Are they UEFA corporate returns? They sound like an allocation thing we have to offer for their sponsors/suits and if they can't be bothered we're allowed to sell them.

7 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Are they UEFA corporate returns? They sound like an allocation thing we have to offer for their sponsors/suits and if they can't be bothered we're allowed to sell them.

Yeah very common. Have to offer so many to sponsors and UEFA bods. Same happened before the Atleti game but the prices were eye watering 

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like a load of tickets have been released again for the West Stand (specifically B1, B2, B3 and Walkers Hall)

Would they be in this group? If so they are uefa returns 

Block B3
Row GG – seats 248 to 257
Row HH to MM – seats 248-260

Block B1
Row A to L – seats 81 to 97
Row M – seats 85 to 97

Row A to N – seats 144 to 153

Block B2
Row A to C – seats 188 to 198
Row D to M – seats 156 to 198
Row N – seats 154 to 198
Pitchside – spaces 38 to 42

Walkers Hall
Row GG – seats 203 to 208
Row HH – seats 201 to 210
Row JJ – seats 199 to 210
Row KK – seats 191 to 222
Row LL – seats 196 to 222
Row MM – seats 193 to 222

As well as the UEFA blocks, those three sections are also where people who often buy hospitality tickets or who are sponsors of the club can ask for tickets for themselves, friends or family to sit in the 'normal' bit at any point in the season, so they hold lots back.

Back in the great escape season, I asked the guy in charge of Hospitality sales for a couple of tickets to QPR a day or so before (it had 'sold out' allegedly) and he emailed straight back with the option to sit in that area.... company I used to work for had previously been matchball sponsor earlier in the season.

23 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Would they be in this group? If so they are uefa returns 

Block B3
Row GG – seats 248 to 257
Row HH to MM – seats 248-260

Block B1
Row A to L – seats 81 to 97
Row M – seats 85 to 97

Row A to N – seats 144 to 153

Block B2
Row A to C – seats 188 to 198
Row D to M – seats 156 to 198
Row N – seats 154 to 198
Pitchside – spaces 38 to 42

Walkers Hall
Row GG – seats 203 to 208
Row HH – seats 201 to 210
Row JJ – seats 199 to 210
Row KK – seats 191 to 222
Row LL – seats 196 to 222
Row MM – seats 193 to 222

Yeah it is all of those.

Very annoying that they have left it this long to release those back, good seats for people to pick up and if they don't sell that is also the stand the camera will be pointing at...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

It will be the uefa allocation. This is a good thing as now the club can make some revenue from the tickets, instead of giving them away for free to uninterested employees/clients of Hankook tyres or some other nondescript uefa sponsor 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

UEFA take a load for their sponsors then hand them back to the club when they inevitably don’t want them all

9 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Still haven't received my ticket for this - suspect due to the post round here slowing down massively with covid. Making me a bit twitchy though.

My dad ordered & paid for the tickets for himself , my brother & my nephew, who were all on his friends & family list ( he was the lead name), but for some reason they turned up at my brother's house with my nephew's name on them. So to anyone still waiting who's ordered tickets for other  family members along with their own, check with them they might have them.

• Like 1

Just got this in my emails

Heads-up! As a supporter who has already purchased for Thursday's UEFA Europa League fixture vs. SSC Napoli, you can now bring along family or friends at Season Ticket Holder / Member prices.

Make it a family affair this Thursday by extending the offer of live European football to those close to you! There's no need to assign places, simply ensure you are signed into your LCFC.com account when making your purchase and claim up to four print-at-home tickets to Thursday night's clash at King Power Stadium (if you haven't already claimed additional tickets). *
The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets for a designated football match may amount to a criminal offence. LCFC.com/tickets is the only legitimate place to purchase LCFC tickets. For more information, please visit LCFC.com/safeticket.

All additional tickets bought for others will be in the lead purchaser's name. Please note, in the interest of safety, no away fans will be permitted in the home areas of the stadium. Failure to take notice of this request will result in tickets being cancelled and no refunds being issued. COVID-19 spot checks will again be in place as part of efforts to minimise the risk of virus transmission, with LCFC continuing to monitor developments in relation to conditions of entry for large events.

All tickets are subject to availability and all fixtures subject to changes.

1 hour ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

Still waiting on my ticket to arrive... anyone having any joy phoning the ticket line? I can never get through and don't even get the chance to queue, they just say "try again later".

Emailed and they said wait until Thursday morning. If still no tickets then get in touch and they have plenty of time to print new ones to pick up at ground. I have two more post run chances before it gets to that...

15 hours ago, moore_94 said:

1275 tickets left

888 of which are in the family stand, 257 in M1, 184 in Walkers Hall

The Family Stand is way too big. That said, I think the club have played this right by giving regulars more than enough time to secure seats and now opening it up to casuals and wannabe's. Hopefully they'll come away wanting more, especially as we'll have an additional 8,000 seats to fill in two years time. 

37 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

The Family Stand is way too big. That said, I think the club have played this right by giving regulars more than enough time to secure seats and now opening it up to casuals and wannabe's. Hopefully they'll come away wanting more, especially as we'll have an additional 8,000 seats to fill in two years time. 

Well it has been reduced in size already. I wouldn't say it is too big. I think for night games they should possibly reduce the restrictions of having to have U18s with you. For weekend games I think it still fills up fine.

I phoned today as mine still haven't come despite me ordering them the very morning they went on sale and before we even knew who we were playing ffs.

So after paying a booking fee to do the work myself and being charged to call the ticket office I either need to go down the ground to collect today (petrol cost from the other side of the county) or tomorrow in a big queue before the game with photo ID.

I might sound like I'm being dramatic but our ticket office is pathetic. It just takes the shine off your plans when you've done everything to be organised your end 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I phoned today as mine still haven't come despite me ordering them the very morning they went on sale and before we even knew who we were playing ffs.

So after paying a booking fee to do the work myself and being charged to call the ticket office I either need to go down the ground to collect today (petrol cost from the other side of the county) or tomorrow in a big queue before the game with photo ID.

I might sound like I'm being dramatic but our ticket office is pathetic. It just takes the shine off your plans when you've done everything to be organised your end 

That does sound annoying. Email Susan whelan and ask for some form of compensation - [email protected]