Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2022

Lucca is an absolute beast of a striker and scoring all types of goals 3 seasons in - headers from deep floated crosses, low crosses from the byline,  long range shots, balls over the top (his pace improves now at 14) etc. 

Managed to get the board to re-negotiate his contract each summer when he had a lowish buy out clause but wanted big wages. Release clause is now at 95 mill so hopefully can keep him for another season and win Serie A before I end this save. 

image.thumb.png.54b5fcfec0189fdffa490423dd815209.png

image.thumb.png.4baf20090486eca0d7db6ecb99835cf2.png

Managed to finish 4th and also win the Europa League. Lost Moriba to Liverpool as they activated his huge release clause, but reinvested the money into Ruben Neves and Nicolo Rovella. I've also signed Gvardiol from RB Leipzig to shore up the defence. Just sold Patson Daka to Barca and signed Gabriel Jesus as his replacement. Sold a few youth talents as well including Daley-Campbell to give us a few million more in transfer funds. Oh I also sold Maddison to Newcastle for 58m aswell!

Won the European Super Cup against Chelsea and I've won 3/3 in the Prem so far, seem to have a much more balanced team now, when I get one or two injuries it doesn't hinder me as much as it used to.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

Finally managed to get my Coalville Town save underway now the Level 10 DB appears to be working properly

3 games in so far and we have won all 3 with very late goals - although we definitely deserved to win the games anyway

The Macnab winner in the game against Rushden & Diamonds was a 30 yard rocket as well

image.thumb.png.413641d66d7ae7cc84f3da17cdd65618.png

Also are you even doing a lower league save if you don't have big squad overhaul at the start? lol Still have a couple more in the works as well

image.thumb.png.43c0005ac85c736ee2ed75dfef6cc2e3.png

On 13/12/2021 at 21:36, Finnegan said:

I haven't scored or conceded from a single corner since the patch :|

Bizarrely my first goal post patch was from one, but not loads since.

They've made finishing worse I'm convinced. It's felt a bit FM20-y. That's based off not many games admittedly.

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Bizarrely my first goal post patch was from one, but not loads since.

They've made finishing worse I'm convinced. It's felt a bit FM20-y. That's based off not many games admittedly.

I've completed a whole season since the patch now and I don't think I noticed any difference to finishing if I'm honest. 

The only significant gameplay issue was just that corners are now totally pointless. Not just near post but any. 

In the entire season I scored from one and conceded from one in all competitions and both were the same thing - the keeper dropping the ball. 

58 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've completed a whole season since the patch now and I don't think I noticed any difference to finishing if I'm honest. 

The only significant gameplay issue was just that corners are now totally pointless. Not just near post but any. 

In the entire season I scored from one and conceded from one in all competitions and both were the same thing - the keeper dropping the ball. 

I'm trying to work out whether this is satirical. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I feel like I'm going through on goal more and they're finishing worse but could just be a coincidence. I've scored from a few corners but none near post - seem to be getting a few from the back post.

Picked up 9 yellow cards in a game last night. Was a thing of real beauty.

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That just sounds like you're playing it on a potato tbh.

You’re probably about right. I’m on my work laptop which is an i7 7500U (which I thinks a turd i7) with onboard Intel HD 620 graphics. When I set the leagues up I managed to load in about 7 leagues which put me on 3 stars so looked fairly promising, but I think my graphics are letting me down here. That or Mcafee which I can’t disable..

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Just when I'd started to see my interest flagging I've discovered how much fun shadow strikers are and ho boy.

I love my new shape.

they great thing about SS is you can put literally anyone half decent in there and they do well. 

56 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Has anyone had a problem where the game pauses for about 10 seconds between highlights? Installed and started a game yesterday and it’s doing my head in.

Keeps happening to me as well, my laptop seems well slow atm. I've got an Acer Nitro 5 as well, i5-8300H @2.30GHz and 8GB RAM, should be able to easily handle it I'd have thought but it's not. I only used about 4 leagues and it's still slow, gotta be something dragging it down like you say Mcafee or something.

As someone else has suggested, try using 2D, I might do the same if it doesn't start to improve.

15 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

onboard Intel HD 620 graphics

Yeah, I mean that's horrific. The games have gotten a lot more advanced graphically over the last few years. It's obviously not like playing an AAA FPS but it's still going to need more than generic Intel if you want to play the 3D match engine.

I'm guessing you're also not flush with a lot of memory.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Keeps happening to me as well, my laptop seems well slow atm. I've got an Acer Nitro 5 as well, i5-8300H @2.30GHz and 8GB RAM, should be able to easily handle it I'd have thought but it's not. I only used about 4 leagues and it's still slow, gotta be something dragging it down like you say Mcafee or something.

As someone else has suggested, try using 2D, I might do the same if it doesn't start to improve.

8 minutes ago, Beliall said:

stick it on 2d match and be done with it

Annoyingly I’m already on 2D. It seems to be a problem when moving the game on between highlights which makes me think it’s probably going to be McAfee related.

Going to try and increase my VRAM from 128 to 256.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah, I mean that's horrific. The games have gotten a lot more advanced graphically over the last few years. It's obviously not like playing an AAA FPS but it's still going to need more than generic Intel if you want to play the 3D match engine.

I'm guessing you're also not flush with a lot of memory.

8GB RAM which I think is just about enough, given there’s nothing else running whilst I’ve got FM running. 

Just now, Trumpet said:

8GB RAM which I think is just about enough, given there’s nothing else running whilst I’ve got FM running. 

Yeah but you got to remember that whilst your game is playing, FM is trying to also process all of the other matches that are going on at the same time. Particularly challenging if you're on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. It's a very memory intensive game. If you want a few playable leagues loaded you're always going to want to be well above minimum specs for memory. 

• Like 2