Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Man City (H) Match Thread

Soyuncu should be the one dropping out, not Amartey.

Maddison should be nowhere near the 11 for this game, both in terms of form and what's required for the game. We can't afford to carry a single player. 

Love Albrighton but there's little point in him either in a game like this where our chances will come on the break. 

Pereira has been one of our best players, so I can only assume he isn't 100% fit. 

Other than that it's fine 😅

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Come on 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Are you the leader of the gang?

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Glad someone cleared this up. People really need to chill in regards to Daka Soumare and KDH. Season has only just started. Relax yourselves

Ordinarily I agree, but there are players on the pitch that don't deserve to be there. Even a blind man can see that.

5 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Soyuncu should be the one dropping out, not Amartey.

Maddison should be nowhere near the 11 for this game, both in terms of form and what's required for the game. We can't afford to carry a single player. 

Love Albrighton but there's little point in him either in a game like this where our chances will come on the break. 

Pereira has been one of our best players, so I can only assume he isn't 100% fit. 

Other than that it's fine 😅

I’d say Sharky is ideal for this game personally. Hard working, will track back and will look over the top for Vardy on the counter