Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Man City (H) Match Thread

Just now, Hales said:

I'm at work 😢 would anyone mind letting me know how we are doing?

Think weve done really well, they are looking better but weve definitly had chances and we are playing our form the back with excitment.. its a good game to watch.. we could easily sneak it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hales said:

0-0. 

Man City being Man City.

We’ve had some exceptional block/saves from penalty area scrambles.

But we do look dangerous on the break!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hales said:

We are playing well and getting a few chances. Defensive is solid with Vestergaad & Bertrand playing. Decent 1st half with the only negative for me being Maddison still not hitting form. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Not just me that peacock's not working for

I upgraded to premium last nite and all I can seem to get is the Brentford game even though it shows all the other games are available to stream like Leicesters. Frikkin frustrating as there's no customer service. Bloody NBC does this on purpose the BAS$#@s! I'm having to watch the game on he's goal now which touch wood is actually working pretty well on my phone today.

Just now, Crashtoasted said:

I’d love to see Daka and Lookman against these, think they’ve got the speed and touch we need to get behind them. Defending has been ace.

Think we would benefit from even more pace up front, but its surely a matter of when to introduce them. Cant make ourselves more vulnerable at the back either.

I spent the entire half restarting streams that were dirtier than a weekend in Middlesbrough, so I only intermittently saw what was going on there, but it looked like we were soaking up a lot of pressure, being fouled a fair bit and having the odd chance up top.

I may have seen Maddison slow down two or three attacks, though.

On the positive side, I suppose, I have had a number of invitations to meet Russian and Asian babes in my local area :blink:

• Haha 3

Just now, cruzFOX said:

I upgraded to premium last nite and all I can seem to get is the Brentford game even though it shows all the other games are available to stream like Leicesters. Frikkin frustrating as there's no customer service. Bloody NBC does this on purpose the BAS$#@s! I'm having to watch the game on he's goal now which touch wood is actually working pretty well on my phone today.

I contacted peacock.  They have a glitch but they have put it on NBC sports website for free

• Thanks 1