Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Man City (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, reynard said:

I'd take a draw right now. Fear they will win quite easily though as we're not playing very well at all despite the 6 points on the board.

Yeah, but really they’d win quite easily most times even if we were playing well. Lose this, win the next two (yeah, easier said than done I know) and we’d have two points a game, and I’d take that over the season!

• Like 1

Just now, Phil Bowman said:

Yeah, but really they’d win quite easily most times even if we were playing well. Lose this, win the next two (yeah, easier said than done I know) and we’d have two points a game, and I’d take that over the season!

I’d take that too mate tbf

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, sishades said:

It is worrying how far apart in quality Grealish and Maddison have become in such a short space of time.

Based on what Grealsih has done so far this season, I don't think the gap is so great

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

not if you are out of form,  no

So you drop Barnes and Maddison as well on that basis.

Soyuncu was good against Man C and Wolves, if it was a run of 5-8 games I'd say definitely.

If you drop everyone after a couple of bad games you end up with a ever changing team.

• Like 1

Just now, foxinsox said:

Ours is pretty good too...

Rogers rarely introduces new players straight away. Vestergard and Bertrand are the exceptions because of the defensive crisis.

I expect different starters on Thursday.

Ours is very strong for sure. Man City’s is world class but I still feel we can get something today.

come on boys!

2 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

I look at that team and I just don’t get it. Unless Ricky isn’t 100% why leave him out. He’s been our best player.  Madders needs to up his effort today as well. He really hasn’t impressed so far. 

Possibly being a little cautious with Ricardo, if so, I applaud it. However, although not a Maddison knocker, I do agree that in three starts thus far, he's looked more of a hinderence than an asset and not worthy of a start.

11 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

So you drop Barnes and Maddison as well on that basis.

Soyuncu was good against Man C and Wolves, if it was a run of 5-8 games I'd say definitely.

If you drop everyone after a couple of bad games you end up with a ever changing team.

worked for Man City last year didn’t it?

besides, I like the concept that no ones place in the team is safe. Personally think it gives everyone an incentive to train hard and keep complacency at bay..

we have a guy who has been borderline motm last couple of games and he gets tossed aside whilst the error strewn player keeps his place. What sort of message does that send out?

7 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

I look at that team and I just don’t get it. Unless Ricky isn’t 100% why leave him out. He’s been our best player.  Madders needs to up his effort today as well. He really hasn’t impressed so far. 

I’d imagine the thinking is if Bertrand attacks down the left then Timmy tucks in as RCB and vice versa to ensure we always have a 3 incase of a quick turnover and break, Ricardo and Thomas can’t / don’t cover those positions.