Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Man City (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

People are going to get mad and post insane criticism if we don't thrash the gazillionaires, aren't they?  

A wave of calm rational will settle amongst the fans as they ramble home to ease into their smoking jackets for an evening of convivial debate about the day's affairs.

• Haha 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Ordinarily I agree, but there are players on the pitch that don't deserve to be there. Even a blind man can see that.

I agree in regards to Maddison for sure. 

I still think for all the good depth we have in our squad it’s still quite unbalanced and we rely on players like Maddison playing because we don’t have that many options otherwise. 

If we had a couple of our first team centre halves fit we could drop Maddison and switch to a 352 with Daka or Iheanacho up top, but we don’t. I get your point though 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

People are going to get mad and post insane criticism if we don't thrash the gazillionaires, aren't they?  

I'm not sure what the poor performances against Wolves, West Ham and Norwich have to do with today?

If we look poor today, then it's 4 games played and 4 poor performances.

Of course there will be criticism!