Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leicester 0- Man City 1 Post match thread.

Just now, LCFC hub said:

Loads of positives to take from today but could easily have lost 3 or 4 nil today. 

I thought we defended very well. We invited pressure, part of the game plan, and but for fine margins, (Vardy offside, Inheachio effort at the end, Barnes header etc.), we could have been on the score-sheet ourselves.

Thought Inheachio and Lookman looked good when they came on, and was great to see Evans back. Cags looked much better next to someone more experienced, and Vestergaard himself looked fantastic (just wish he was a bit faster).

Just now, foxfan92 said:

I thought we defended very well. We invited pressure, part of the game plan, and but for fine margins, (Vardy offside, Inheachio effort at the end, Barnes header etc.), we could have been on the score-sheet ourselves.

Thought Inheachio and Lookman looked good when they came on, and was great to see Evans back. Cags looked much better next to someone more experienced, and Vestergaard himself looked fantastic (just wish he was a bit faster).

Can see the obvious game plan, but a few good blocks and a poor miss by Ferran Torres kept the scoreline down. 

Like you said, fine margins.. 

But definitely some positives today. Vestergaard's passing ability will be a key factor for us when we play teams we need to break down and sit deep. 

Good to see Evans back out there too. We looked more lively when Lookman and Kel came on but we had to go for it more then anyway. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I didn't get the first sub at all we were camped out in our own area with limited outlets and Vestergard was doing well I thought Nacho was coming on which I agreed with and then Evans came on and a couple of minutes later we conceded 

I am pretty sure it was pre arranged, it seems an inability to think on the spot and recognise it was a bad time to make such a sub.

Makes you wonder if most other subs are pre arranged as well.  The consistent timing as well at 60-75 mins of play.

13 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I am pretty sure it was pre arranged, it seems an inability to think on the spot and recognise it was a bad time to make such a sub.

Makes you wonder if most other subs are pre arranged as well.  The consistent timing as well at 60-75 mins of play.

This.

The amount of times we are dogshit or a certain player is, and doesn't get hauled off until after the hour mark. Yet arguably our best defender gets pulled off after an hour then we concede a minute later. Then we only have 2 attacking subs left so no Daka again. Infuriating.

Really proud of the way we played today. 

Best performance of the season for me. 

Good to see Evans and Vestergaard back and nothing to worry about Cags, top class. 

Not our day in front of goal, but on another day, we could have won. 

Really optimistic about our season when everyone is back and firing 👍🦊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Was it just me or did Albrighton look like he was running in cement

Felt sorry for Castagne today. He made so many lung bursting overlap runs down the right today, only for Albrighton to fluff the pass or not pass to him at all! Frustrating to watch. Such a pity we didn't get a new RW in this summer.

• Like 1