Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli (H) pre match - 16 Sep

2 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

I am just hoping Daka, Soumare, Lookman and Iheanacho get in the starting 11.

Players to stand down....Albrighton,

Vardy..Barnes,Tielemans..Madison..

Last 2 not even on the Bench..

Ndidi to play ,but not in the Millwall game..

My team..

Schmeichel/Ward

Castagna Vestergaard DA Thomas

Ndidi. 

.               Soumare.  KDH

Lookman. Nacho.    Daka

• Like 3

According to their forums they have 7 players out!

Meret (GK), Rui, Ghoulam, Lobo, Demme, Mertens and Insigne. The last two in particular are huge misses, Insigne played in the Euro 2020 final, Mertens one of Belgium's best performers over the last 4 years.

They still have lots of very good players to pick from, but that surely works in our favour. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We need to be careful, wholesale changes cold horribly backfire but we need to make enough to not keep putting the same team out week in week out. 

Napoli will leave themselves open at the back, so away from home against us could be a bit of a no mans land for them, I think we play our cards right and don’t make too many changes we could have a very productive evening. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We need to be careful, wholesale changes cold horribly backfire but we need to make enough to not keep putting the same team out week in week out. 

Napoli will leave themselves open at the back, so away from home against us could be a bit of a no mans land for them, I think we play our cards right and don’t make too many changes we could have a very productive evening. 

Putting Vardy/ Daka on Manolas is a must. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Just realised 5 subs is still a thing! That could have a significant impact on the starting XI tonight, doubt there will be quite as many changes as I was expecting now.

...tomorrow night, in case you genuinely thought it was tonight. If you're a Spartak fan, ignore

On 14/09/2021 at 00:14, Deeg67 said:

Power rankings (computer generated), form, the eye test.  We’ve been frankly poor apart from one half against Wolves, and they’ve dominated every time out.

None of this is to say they’re unbeatable, but you have to approach this with an honest assessment of the level of the opposition and set up to deal with what they are - a technically gifted, experienced side from an elite league playing outstanding football.

I can see your point, it's definitely close and a real potential "decider"...

But wtf is power rankings and has that really influenced your opinion.

Stop the world, I want to get off!🧓💆🧘🕺

10 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

I am just hoping Daka, Soumare, Lookman and Iheanacho get in the starting 11.

27 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Hopefully we'll see Daka and Soumare get some minutes in this fixture.

Pretty much nailed on that Daka will start as he's featured in the match day programme. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

...tomorrow night, in case you genuinely thought it was tonight. If you're a Spartak fan, ignore

Just had a baby, no idea what ****ing day it is, I am going tomorrow though so hopefully i'll remember then lollol 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Just had a baby, no idea what ****ing day it is, I am going tomorrow though so hopefully i'll remember then lollol 

17 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

Congrats!

Does the baby have a name yet?

If not, may I suggest Ayoze? A popular choice, I'm sure.

I think the baby should be named after our first goal scorer (even if it's a girl). 

10 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Players to stand down....Albrighton,

Vardy..Barnes,Tielemans..Madison..

Last 2 not even on the Bench..

Ndidi to play ,but not in the Millwall game..

My team..

Schmeichel/Ward

Castagna Vestergaard DA Thomas

Ndidi. 

.               Soumare.  KDH

Lookman. Nacho.    Daka

TANGENT ALERT!!!

Pretty sure we'll see Mendy for Millwall game. Poor bloke. The one we wanted to keep over Choudhury but had to out Choudhury in Europa spot as he's a free player sue to age rules.

Got to involve him in the shit carabao cup games surely. And wouldn't be surprised if he kept his place of we went on a good run.

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Congratulations!

I don't have anywhere near as good as excuse as that, but I still got confused and thought it was today. I was wondering where the matchday cover was etc. 

• Haha 1