Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli (H) pre match - 16 Sep

11 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Full stadium tifo though innit.

Club shouldn't be getting abuse in the lead up to our biggest game in ages.

It is their day and our day. Not just union fs' in one end. Kudos for the excellent tifo's but can stick their elitism up their jacksie for me.

Like sulking toddlers when they don't get their own way.

Abuse ? Or constructive criticism? The club isn’t beyond criticism - I’m sure the checks for covid passes and similar dreadful catering will see they get plenty of that again though 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

It is their day and our day. Not just union fs' in one end. Kudos for the excellent tifo's but can stick their elitism up their jacksie for me.

Agreed to be fair. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

And it wouldn’t surprise me that their group won’t take part in the display either. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Bang on. 

was quite confident about this until i decided to have a proper check on napoli players and jeeez  how did they not make the champs league 

some serious quality in their team and the wingers lozano and insigne are super super quick with mertens playing just behind osimehen . manolas and koulibaly at the back also . 

2 hours ago, dorsetboy said:

was quite confident about this until i decided to have a proper check on napoli players and jeeez  how did they not make the champs league 

some serious quality in their team and the wingers lozano and insigne are super super quick with mertens playing just behind osimehen . manolas and koulibaly at the back also . 

I'm not that impressed by their squad compared to previous eras. Wouldn't finish top 4 in the PL but it that way.

Really looking forward to this but unfortunately abroad on holiday so didn't get the 3 ticket deal like before. Hopefully it'll be on in the sports bar nearby. I agree with Schmeichel, we can't afford to be timid and I think we can afford to try something different, let's be honest, our current efforts are far from impressive!

If everyone is available I'd like to see this 433:

Schmeichel 

Ricardo, Vestergaard, Soyuncu, Bertrand,

Soumare, Tielemans, Ndidi, 

Daka, Iheanacho, Vardy.

Subs: Ward, Barnes, Maddison, KDH, Castagne, Albrighton, Thomas, Armarty and Choudhury. (Think it's 5 substitutions again if required?).

What I don't want to see more than anything is a starting birth for Perez or Maddison. With the latter I think he needs to be used sparsely that's all both to not put any excessive pressure on any injury and allow him slowly to play himself back into form. We have depth in strength to allow this. Perez is not even worth a place on the bench for me.

58 minutes ago, Shit_arse said:

Car parking recommendations for tonight please x

Depends which direction you are coming from. As I make use of the M69, I park in the side streets off Narborough Road. Anything past the railway bridge has a mix of permits (obv avoid) and free after 16:00/18:00 bays. Anything before the railway bridge is a free for all anyway (which is what I use on a Saturday). Cannot advise on any other areas (e.g. off Aylestone Road) but I know Freeman's Common (?) gets mentioned and used.

5 hours ago, dorsetboy said:

Think they have some absentees due to injury.   mertens and possibly insigne.