Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli (H) pre match - 16 Sep

Napoli beat Juventus 2-1, top of the table with 3 wins in 3

I don't think they will rotate much against us (unless they have to with those red list players/injuries) as they have Udinese next weekend which is a much easier game for them to rotate in (unless Spalletti isn't bothered about Europa)

Going to be a very difficult game

I've got serious questions about Rodgers if he doesn't start Daka and Soumare for this. We moaned for nearly two years about not having quality in numbers and needing to play Tillymons, Vardy and Maddison every week. This is the ideal time to keep those players fresh and give others a chance to make an impression for the Brighton game. Yes, we need to take it seriously and go for the win but there's no such thing as stiffs and reserves anymore, especially not with the price tags involved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iancognito said:

I've got serious questions about Rodgers if he doesn't start Daka and Soumare for this. We moaned for nearly two years about not having quality in numbers and needing to play Tillymons, Vardy and Maddison every week. This is the ideal time to keep those players fresh and give others a chance to make an impression for the Brighton game. Yes, we need to take it seriously and go for the win but there's no such thing as stiffs and reserves anymore, especially not with the price tags involved.

I can certainly see him going for his strongest team for our most important European group match, especially with a League Cup match to start Daka in coming up.

• Like 1