Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli (H) pre match - 16 Sep

23 minutes ago, Lionheart10 said:

Must be struggling to sell tickets just had email offering me up to 4 extra tickets if wanted!

Are you already sat in the family stand? Wondering if they have only sent it to those sat in that stand as that is where majority of the tickets left are

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

In the league it's 2 days before, didn't realise it was a day before in Europe.

I don't know if's all the time but if he didn't have it today then it must be tomorrow.

If we hadn't spent years crucifying Stringer he'd probably been on here to tell us lol 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Anyone up for a scrap with their fans, they are collecting their tickets from the Ramada Jarvis. 

Can’t wait for their fans to see St Matthews and realise Naples as a twin 

Do we know how many tickets they get? If there's over 31,000 tickets already sold this could be the most City fans in the stadium since that Millwall match all those years ago. 

51 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Kasper 

Castagne Vesty Evans Bertrand    

Ndidi Tielmans Soumare 

Nacho Daka Lookman 

That’s what I’d go with. If needed bring Vardy, Barnes etc later on. 

Would love to see this but will B R be prepared to shake it up ?

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Anyone up for a scrap with their fans, they are collecting their tickets from the Ramada Jarvis. 

Can’t wait for their fans to see St Matthews and realise Naples as a twin 

Just a bit less sunny and without the menace of a distant volcano, ohh and a super volcano beneath the bay of Naples. Otherwise it’s an almost perfect analogue. 

51 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Do we know how many tickets they get? If there's over 31,000 tickets already sold this could be the most City fans in the stadium since that Millwall match all those years ago. 

Around 1,600 but they won’t have sold out.

They’ve put on travel packages tbf but I’d imagine it’ll be mainly expats and English fans.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I don't know if's all the time but if he didn't have it today then it must be tomorrow.

If we hadn't spent years crucifying Stringer he'd probably been on here to tell us lol 

I listened to the phone in on Monday night for the first time in years. Absolutely terrible compared to the last time I listened to it

11 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

I listened to the phone in on Monday night for the first time in years. Absolutely terrible compared to the last time I listened to it

....it does need a shake up and I am not sure if Stringer has full control of the format!!!

Guest do not get to voice their opinions enough and Pipes does tend to go off at tangents and needs to be more concise in his responses. It is not exactly a phone in show anymore as the same people kept ringing in every week.

The whole thing seems ill-informed (not up to date with events) and would be interesting if they dealt with of potential incoming players or discuss topics some raised by FT. 

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Are you already sat in the family stand? Wondering if they have only sent it to those sat in that stand as that is where majority of the tickets left are

I’m in L1 and had same email, the tickets are for wherever is free - mainly in the family stand. It also says for season ticket prices but then it’s between £40-55 anyway