Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Fofana reveals his dream is to play for Real Madrid

why is this crap spread around? First Youre' with Liverpool and now Barca. I'm pretty sure all players dream of playing some place other than where they are currently at. So what? We are not naive as a club. As long as players give it their all while they are here is all we ask for. Why doesnt anyone report on players playing for lower level clubs who would dream of playing for Leicester one day lol?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

why is this crap spread around? First Youre' with Liverpool and now Barca. I'm pretty sure all players dream of playing some place other than where they are currently at. So what? We are not naive as a club. As long as players give it their all while they are here is all we ask for. Why doesnt anyone report on players playing for lower level clubs who would dream of playing for Leicester one day lol?

Agents and media working together … there is a lot of money in it …

3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

My six year olds dream is to play for Leicester 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's be honest, not many foreign players have dreamt of playing for Leicester, but that doesn't mean they want to leave, even if that club does come calling. It's currently a dangerous time for anyone to move to Real or Barca imo, as both those clubs haven't got the right infrastructure in place and the demands are enormous. It could be career suicide for anyone wanting to move to those clubs at the moment. 

• Like 1

Remember when hamza was linked to Barca?  Or was it Tavares ?

either way , lil wes is way more likely to make it to a top European club but he’s a long way away for the time being ….. he has to do it all over again here first. 

but we do need to be aware that our expenditure this summer mean we will be making at least one ‘big sale’ next summer if we don’t make the CL. That won’t be lil wes though ……

Edited by st albans fox

This is basically a non story. 

Half of the footballers in the world have a dream of being a galactico. 

I want to score the winning try for Wales in a world cup final, headline Roskilde and be the next Quentin Tarantino. 

We've all got dreams. He might be a bit closer to his than I am mine, but it doesn't mean he's packing his bags as we speak and it's definitely not particularly disrespectful to us to say it. That said, the way he behaved when we were trying to buy him and he wanted to leave, quite a few of us did point out then that there'd come a time he did it to us. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 4

There are many professions in this world where people question the motives and the need for them….. but journalism is something else. Some of the journalism I’ve seen in the last year both sport and none sport has been more laughable and embarrassing than normal.

The sports broadcasters this weekend have been absolutely embarrassing, grown men in their 40-50 getting erections over Ronaldo, even when they are covering a completely different game. 

Writing articles for articles sake….. I’m pretty sure I once had a dream of growing up to be Duke Nukem…… doesn’t mean some squirt needs to write an article on it. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love little wesley to pieces - he’s a fantastic player with a huge heart and desire to impress us every week. He is an absolute warrior of a player and someone every fan of every team would want. But, the way he handled his exit from ASSE to join us wasn’t very mature. He dropped numerous hints on Instagram, asked to leave in interviews and was just a general nuisance until they agreed the sale. I believe he carried on training and playing to his best which is commendable but the off field antics weren’t good. It’s for this reason that I have said since day one that he will force a move away from us one day and we just have to accept it. I wish footballers would refrain from giving interviews like this though, it’s so unnecessary.

5 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

It's probably only Schmeichel, Albrighton and Vardy in the current squad who 'want' to play for Leicester. It's just the reality of the situation. It's not something that needs to be problematised 

I'd argue KDH for certain is in absolute dreamland here, Thomas and Barnes too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Love little wesley to pieces - he’s a fantastic player with a huge heart and desire to impress us every week. He is an absolute warrior of a player and someone every fan of every team would want. But, the way he handled his exit from ASSE to join us wasn’t very mature. He dropped numerous hints on Instagram, asked to leave in interviews and was just a general nuisance until they agreed the sale. I believe he carried on training and playing to his best which is commendable but the off field antics weren’t good. It’s for this reason that I have said since day one that he will force a move away from us one day and we just have to accept it. I wish footballers would refrain from giving interviews like this though, it’s so unnecessary.

I don't reckon we would have got him last summer if he didn't push the deal from his end too. Its not the ideal way but we've been here before with Mahrez and not quite as direct but still had many associates around him do it, Maguire. We still got huge fees for them and that's what will happen should Fofana want out to a mega club.

• Like 1

No issues with this, much like Kante, you can tell he's destined to go to the very top, if we're happy to have wingers who's greatest contribution is hard work and getting in the way of the ball, then we have to accept that some of the players we have are much too good for us and deserve to be playing for better teams.

Wes and Youri would walk into most teams in Europe and the best of luck to them. It's just a pleasure having them play for us while they're here.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

...so long as Real have picked up on his wish then great!!!

We will then have a club who is willing to meet a price that perhaps  only 10% of clubs can compete with.

Would his remarks deter other clubs from bidding, maybe but at the moment he is still here and hopefully he comes back at his best.