Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Fofana reveals his dream is to play for Real Madrid

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Let's be real. Newcastle could be flipping amazing for us. Clubs have got wise to us asking for ridiculous fees, Newcastle won't and meanwhile lots of other clubs need money to pay off debt. It really wouldn't be the end of the world if we were able to get a maguire like fee for him.

6 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

This whole Newcastle thing is embarrassing, they have been utter dross for 15 years and have possibly the most toxic fans in the world. Suddenley overnight they expect to just take anyone they want, did they not see how Chelsea and Man City took years to transition in to a respectable destination for players/managers. I remember Robinho signing for Man City and saying how proud he was to sign for Chelsea. Get a ****ing grip lads 

Only 15 years? They haven't won a major domestic trophy since 1954-55.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Let's be real. Newcastle could be flipping amazing for us. Clubs have got wise to us asking for ridiculous fees, Newcastle won't and meanwhile lots of other clubs need money to pay off debt. It really wouldn't be the end of the world if we were able to get a maguire like fee for him.

Could get four Tarkowskis for £120 million 

Edited by Ely fox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox 4 Life said:

This whole Newcastle thing is embarrassing, they have been utter dross for 15 years and have possibly the most toxic fans in the world. Suddenley overnight they expect to just take anyone they want, did they not see how Chelsea and Man City took years to transition in to a respectable destination for players/managers. I remember Robinho signing for Man City and saying how proud he was to sign for Chelsea. Get a ****ing grip lads 

I know a lot of Newcastle fans and not one of them is thinking this.

What you are saying is more true of the media and other fans' false view of what Newcastle fans are thinking.

• Like 2

Newcastle are going to be in for A rude awakening.

the price will go up for any player they are interested in. Their fans think that they’ll just come in and walk into the champions league next season. For one that have to persuade  people to sign for them no matter what they offer the club but in reality  there has to be a level of sustainability too- man city’s antics will tighten the FFP rules substantially and it doesn’t sound like reputation wise Newcastle are off to the best of starts so they’ll be watched like. Hawk… if they don’t persuade people to sign this year then their fans  might face a longer wait than they realize for success.

the likes of Wes for example.. a truly top player has their sight set on the genuine big clubs, not loadsamoney flashing his cash around.

Edited by MPH

3 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Problem with accepting £100m or £120m is that it will be reflected in the market for other players. Going to be hard enough to find a replacement for under £80m. 

...clubs will know we have got money but would not be affecting prices throughout the market!!!

Pulling in £100m for Fofana would be because we saw a player with potential and sought to develop it.

United paid a premium for Maguire that price is not the standard for Centre Backs.

Newcastle are going to have to pay so much more than anyone else now and prob still end up with a bang average squad. Players will still choose Anyone of Man City , united Chelsea or Liverpool for the next few seasons as they will no doubt all be in Europe. Really would be good to see them relegated this season and not bounce straight back up again 

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Newcastle are going to have to pay so much more than anyone else now and prob still end up with a bang average squad. Players will still choose Anyone of Man City , united Chelsea or Liverpool for the next few seasons as they will no doubt all be in Europe. Really would be good to see them relegated this season and not bounce straight back up again 

The league is strong this season. If they're in the bottom three in January which is totally possible no one will want to go their regardless of cash.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The league is strong this season. If they're in the bottom three in January which is totally possible no one will want to go their regardless of cash.

I can still see them being there in jan. can’t imagine they will find the right kind of players that they will probably pay 300 K a week will fancy a relegation battle either 

I know everyones getting a bit giddy at money, but maybe we should actually get 2 capable defenders in before selling the only player who can actually defend in our defense.  (Excluding king johnny as, im not convinced we are going to be getting consistent minutes out of him again) 

4 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I am absolutely 100% in your camp. 

Hence why this is ****ing me off.

In all fairness there’s a Newcastle fan at my gym, and he to be fair to is pretty grounded, he gets the fact they don’t have £300 billion to spend, unlike the twats at talk sport and sky. 

But, Newcastle have only had their own pants down with this take over… if I was Rudkin I would genuinely be putting extra on if they come in for one of our players…… £100m minimum for anyone. 

Edited by Pliskin

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I am absolutely 100% in your camp. 

Hence why this is ****ing me off.

In all fairness there’s a Newcastle fan at my gym, and he to be fair to is pretty grounded, he gets the fact they don’t have £300 billion to spend, unlike the twats at talk sport and sky. 

But, Newcastle have only had their own pants down with this take over… if I was Rudkin I would genuinely be putting extra on if they come in for one of our players…… £100m minimum for anyone. 

Do you really find it surprising? We are in a consumer driven (to the point of madness) society, the opportunity of someone being a new huge player in the PL landscape is just too much for this click bait outlets to control themselves. It should of course be noted that such outlets are only here because their is an audience for their click bait flatulence.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do you really find it surprising? We are in a consumer driven (to the point of madness) society, the opportunity of someone being a new huge player in the PL landscape is just too much for this click bait outlets to control themselves. It should of course be noted that such outlets are only here because their is an audience for their click bait flatulence.

Not really no, I don’t know why I’m acting surprised to be honest. 

• Haha 1