Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Little known things

Does anyone know why sometimes we turn up to games in suits and sometimes in tracksuits? Like what dictates which scenario? I saw they turned up in suits at the weekend, but tonight it’s tracky. Not going to lose any sleep over it but interested either way. 

• Like 1

Little known things....

I support Leicester because I visited family who live in the city every summer as a kid and went to games if there was any on/could get tickets but of all my family who lived there (my aunt, uncle and their 8 kids) only one of them actually supported city. The rest support either Celtic or Man Utd. 

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
On 15/09/2021 at 21:09, Phil Bowman said:

No, no - we won the FA Cup. I’m surprised you don’t remember. Tielemans scored a pretty good goal.

Not in 1971

On 15/09/2021 at 13:30, HankMarvin said:

"When Pegguy went for a pee, he didn't shake it, he kicked it,"

"The joke in the dressing room was that he used to feed it mice."

I wonder if that’s why he always wore tracksuit bottoms instead of shorts…

On 16/09/2021 at 17:29, Manini said:

Does anyone know why sometimes we turn up to games in suits and sometimes in tracksuits?

Well I can only speak for myself, not for other fans, but I usually turn up in a tracksuit if I’ve been playing croquet or lacrosse that morning but a suit if I’ve been up in court for armed robbery (I always get off; probably at least in part because of my sharp threads. I mean because I’m innocent).

• Like 1

On 15/09/2021 at 21:33, Phil Bowman said:

Is there a thread on here for proper (but slightly obscure) Leicester-related Claims to Fame?

If there isn’t you should start one. ‘My cousin scored in a pre-season friendly against Iraq’ would be hard to beat!!

Ok,here is a crap one.My mate works with Harvey Barnes dad Paul.You know the one they mention most games that he used to play pro football .