Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Because it could be anyone with any kind of criminal record going. The club would get in loads of shit with the police.

At England games you have police checking your passport at the check in gates and making sure you aren’t banned from football. 

But anyone with a criminal record can still go out there. It's for the police and security to stop that. 

The people who follow Leicester but don't have the points officially recognised can't, that's what's annoying. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

But anyone with a criminal record can still go out there. It's for the police and security to stop that. 

The people who follow Leicester but don't have the points officially recognised can't, that's what's annoying. 

I get that that’s what’s annoying you and I’m lucky enough not to be in that situation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Because it could be anyone with any kind of criminal record going. The club would get in loads of shit with the police.

At England games you have police checking your passport at the check in gates and making sure you aren’t banned from football. 

????

It's not the clubs the responsibility to enforce that. If you have a banning order you aren't allowed near the ground, but the club can't stop that. 

Just now, Lako42 said:

????

It's not the clubs the responsibility to enforce that. If you have a banning order you aren't allowed near the ground, but the club can't stop that. 

But it’s the clubs responsibility not to make it easy. If you let anyone with no booking history rock up and buy tickets, that’s making it pretty easy.

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Jesus Christ.

my mate is a member with 3 away points but he wants to go to Warsaw. Are they really going to stop him?

They can't stop him going to Warsaw but they might not sell him a ticket. Hopefully they will see sense and open it up to all members tomorrow.

is anyone looking for a flight? i have 2 spare seats available for flight on Wizz Air 30th September 8.20am from Luton to WAW and then returning on 1st October departing Warsaw at 6.05AM back to Luton, £140.00 each, need to know by end of tomorrow  as price to change names will go up after that.

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

They can't stop him going to Warsaw but they might not sell him a ticket. Hopefully they will see sense and open it up to all members tomorrow.

Get him a ticket to palace and millwall away £45 extra and he can go

51 minutes ago, ShayBeeby said:

How did you sort the tests/ where and price ?please mate

https://www.expert-medicals.co.uk/products/fully-vaccinated-amber-arrivals-day-2-test-kit-home-kit

Got this for the day 2 after arriving back in England. 

https://travel.livingcare.co.uk/product/virtual-lateral-flow-test/

This for the pre-departure one, will be doing mine Wednesday morning as my flight back to UK is Friday night (Has to be within 72 hours). 

Cardiff Fox did a great post a few pages back (Page 7 I think) with different options. 

24 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'm barely surprised. What did it say?

I asked why it says access to match tickets on memberships & why will they not allow members the chance to get a ticket if there are loads of unsold tickets in the away end when they've paid for their access & when they're travelling.
image.thumb.png.50760fe9ae9a2bb147be4007b7d709b4.png

• Haha 3

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your email. We are using the away points scheme as we do for every away match, home points do not come in to it.

W are trying to get clarification on whether there will be any further steps in the sales process so please keep a check on the Club website at tickets.lcfc.com

Kind regards

Jim