Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

I get the popular games where everyone wants to go so they have go restrict who goes. There's enough idiots who have enough points to go to every game to make this pointless anyway. 

Only about 700 of us want to go so far to this one. Surely they should get a grip and allow the fans that want to go to back the team in what is already going to be a hostile atmosphere. but then again that would make sense and the TO have repeatedly make it obvious they have no sense (like releasing the whole allocation in one go so spreading the few that are going around)!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

So you expect new members to have all accumulated 5 points by this point in the season?

Not that it matters, if there are empty seats then you shouldn't have to willy wave to get one when everyone has already had their chance. 

I don’t expect it, but it is possible. That’s the point. 

Just now, BoyJones said:

I don’t expect it, but it is possible. That’s the point. 

It's meaningless to say they could have 5 points. 

Do they only become worthy at 5 points? What about those on 4 points? 

When there are tickets remaining then all members should be able to purchase, simple as that. 

48 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

What hotels have people booked?

Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre. Got a room for £45 but I am an IHG member (through my credit card) and there was an Autumn discount. Think it was only £55 otherwise. Looks decent and to be fair, can't go wrong with Holiday Inn's (including Express).

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

What hotels have people booked?

Air b n b, £55 for 2 nights and free scabbies.

Edit- can’t believe this is only a week away. Think I’m so used to everything going to shit that I’ve trained myself not to get excited. Definitely need to try to stay in big groups in bars though.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

Massively disappointing from the club, you’d think they’d want to sell out our first European away with fans for over 5 years. No common sense whatsoever. It seems like the club are actively trying to ruin the mood for the europa league, stopping ufs with their tifo and now making it increasingly difficult for fans without sts to get away tickets. Doesn’t make sense at all

Edited by It'sblueupnorth
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShayBeeby said:

Anybody actually flying to the ‘Modlin’ airport? Found some cheap flights from Stansted but not saw many going to modlin 

I am, going from Manchester wednesday lunchtime bear in mind it's about 25 miles outside of Warsaw. Think the best way into the centre is by bus there is a train as well, or a taxi from the airport.

Edited by Foxes1

We are travelling to Modlin, taxis approx 12-15 EUR. Speaking of which somebody in our group can no longer make it, can change names still so have flights available (total £35) if anyone's interested.
Stansted to Modlin - Weds 29th Sep - 18.45

Modlin to Stansted - Sat 2nd - 22.20

Edited by Lukey Boi