Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

1 minute ago, BroughtonFox said:

Am I right in saying if I fly back to the UK Friday evening and my flight going is early Wednesday morning can I take my test to return to the UK on the Tuesday before I leave or do I need to do it in Warsaw? 

Yes as long as it’s done within 72 hours of your flight home you’re fine.

I’ll be doing the same but on Wednesday the day before i fly. 

Just now, blueharmie said:

1,700 going to this I've been told. 

Nice place Warsaw it's pretty modern, like your not actually in Poland. 

Hope everyone going keeps safe, my Polish mate who's going reckons it will get a bit Danny dyer over there but Im sure most fans will be fine. 

there's 900 tickets unsold......

1 minute ago, blueharmie said:

1,700 going to this I've been told. 

Nice place Warsaw it's pretty modern, like your not actually in Poland. 

Hope everyone going keeps safe, my Polish mate who's going reckons it will get a bit Danny dyer over there but Im sure most fans will be fine. 

Youve been told porkies.

Just now, philce said:

Wonder if they are going to return them? Perhaps we can buy on the day from the ground?

I imagine it’s the former, club seem to want as little of us as possible at the game for some reason. According to them, having less than 5 home or away points on a membership suddenly makes you ineligible to a game that won’t and hasn’t sold out. 

Once again, total bollock dropping from all involved. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, philce said:

Wonder if they are going to return them? Perhaps we can buy on the day from the ground?

Good point. I'm old enough to rember the Atletico farce in 97 when the club swore blind there'd be no tickets on the day and, soon as I arrived, there's a fcking great kiosk with 'Away Tickets' written in English. 

Very probable you can buy on the day. But also highly risky to base an entire trip on a wing and a prayer

I don’t understand what the reluctancy to release the tickets to members is. For some reason I think the TO have convinced themselves that if they do they will be snapped up by folk who wouldn’t be wanted in our end for whatever reason. 

When in reality, it’ll be 20 or so people who have already got travel + accommodation on the basis that they would have thought this would reach members, with or without the points. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Devohn said:

Anyone know when the voucher will be sent out, I'm planning on travelling there on Monday (making a holiday out of it) so will need them to arrive this week.

I wouldn’t worry, message the club and they will let you collect with your passport I’m sure.

So, flights sorted from Doncaster, Thursday morning - Saturday morning.

Hotel & tickets sorted.

Don't suppose there's any news or gossip for a fan zone / area? I'd have thought the club would have to put something on or a designated pub?

Also, if anyone going wants to PM their number, if we get enough, could even do a WhatsApp group that starts on Wednesday and finishes on Friday. 

Would be an easy way for people to share no go places they come across or busy Leicester areas on match day.

For a place like this, it might be worth while people being able to communicate quick and easy.

PM me numbers and can create a WhatsApp group.

* No polish sounding names with 0 posts will be accepted. lol

30 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

So, flights sorted from Doncaster, Thursday morning - Saturday morning.

Hotel & tickets sorted.

Don't suppose there's any news or gossip for a fan zone / area? I'd have thought the club would have to put something on or a designated pub?

Also, if anyone going wants to PM their number, if we get enough, could even do a WhatsApp group that starts on Wednesday and finishes on Friday. 

Would be an easy way for people to share no go places they come across or busy Leicester areas on match day.

For a place like this, it might be worth while people being able to communicate quick and easy.

PM me numbers and can create a WhatsApp group.

* No polish sounding names with 0 posts will be accepted. lol

Someone linked a Rangers thread from when they travelled to Warsaw on the early pages of this thread, check that out as it has a bit of decent info.

• Like 1