Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

I'm over the moon my mates are now sorted but it really should never have come to this and if anything them changing their stance makes it ten times worse and just highlights how incompetent they are. There will still be fans who have missed out or some who might not even see this change, and it's just not good enough at all. Fans deserve better and especially those that are making a fcuking effort to back their team and club.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

On sale to members with 1 point now

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 10.49.09.png

Bought membership, bought Spartak home ticket, bought Legia away ticket. Job done. 

Long story but I go to every home game but have no purchase history apparently.

I’ve got 2 flights available and a lift to the airport. Just pay the name change (about £45 each) 08:20 out of Luton 30th 06:05 back 1st.

• Like 1

I think the seat number will be irrelevant,  once In there I'm sure everyone will congregate into one area rather than be spread out.

Only difficulty might be getting from lower to upper tier as they likely have separate entrances.

Glad I booked the upper tier. 

Looks about 823 sold.

Edited by adejo92

3 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

Bought membership, bought Spartak home ticket, bought Legia away ticket. Job done. 

Long story but I go to every home game but have no purchase history apparently.

I’ve got 2 flights available and a lift to the airport. Just pay the name change (about £45 each) 08:20 out of Luton 30th 06:05 back 1st.

How long after buying the home ticket did you have to wait? Did you get the membership today?

1 minute ago, philce said:

How long after buying the home ticket did you have to wait? Did you get the membership today?

Can be as quick as within an hour or so.

Mine didn't take long all although not sure if they have to be physically activated by a member of staff in office hours or if its automatic. 

3 minutes ago, philce said:

I bought the membership on Tuesday but it was active immediately as was the point for the Spartak ticket. I think you have to purchase the tickets in separate transactions.

2 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

I bought the membership on Tuesday but it was active immediately as was the point for the Spartak ticket. I think you have to purchase the tickets in separate transactions.

Ok. I’ll try later. Got the point showing but won’t let me assign the ticket. 

31 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I think the seat number will be irrelevant,  once In there I'm sure everyone will congregate into one area rather than be spread out.

Only difficulty might be getting from lower to upper tier as they likely have separate entrances.

Glad I booked the upper tier. 

Looks about 823 sold.

I think there will be no segregation between top and lower tier. How much the stewards will check tickets is another question. Europe is normally fairly relaxed. Worst case you find a group of people in the top tier, get one guys to bring some spare tickets down, use them to get up then hand them back. Obviously would need to remember every time you go out of the block for toilets/food/drink etc.

They do this a lot in Germany for the terraces. People like to congregate in one of he blocks/sections so just use other tickets to get into them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

200 of us down there. Inc me. We'll be the ones on the telly though 😛🤩

Probably having to view it through a glazed screen - even those at the top rows will be have to look across a screen at corners etc. Been in an away end in Italy and seriously disorientating. I wondered at the time why every one was in the upper tier so early 

13 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Anyone know if you can do the return to UK LFT tests at a site locally? Don't trust these companies to send test kits in time!

Who checks the results before flying back to the UK? Heard it is the airline?

It’s the airline. You’ll get as far as the gate before being told you have the wrong info. 

Unaware of local tested LFT sites as the whole system was built with people spending a week or more away. Both Warsaw airports have LFT test points but I’m told the queues for these are long and of course you don’t want a positive result there 

• Thanks 1