Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

You can do what you want once you get home. I'd suggest most people have zero interest in finding out if they have asymptomatic covid. 

Legally of course, you have to take it. Like legally, you can probably march a flock of sheep through highcross....but very few actually do it

I think he means your UK passenger locator form , that is 48 hours before you fly home.

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

You can do what you want once you get home. I'd suggest most people have zero interest in finding out if they have asymptomatic covid. 

Legally of course, you have to take it. Like legally, you can probably march a flock of sheep through highcross....but very few actually do it

Apologies I may have miss typed. I meant you can’t do the passenger locater form for entry into the UK no earlier than 48 hours before the flight home? So if I’m flying home at 5:30pm Friday evening I can’t do it earlier than 5:30pm tomorrow?

I didn’t know if this was the case and you could do it before. As I’m flying out tomorrow morning so filling it out before I fly would be handy.

Edited by BroughtonFox

1 minute ago, Lestagirl said:

I think he means your UK passenger locator form , that is 48 hours before you fly home.

1 minute ago, BroughtonFox said:

Apologies I may have miss typed. I meant you can’t do the passenger locater form for entry into the UK no earlier than 48 hours before the flight home? So if I’m flying home at 5:30pm Friday evening I can’t do it earlier than 5:30pm tomorrow?

I didn’t know if this was the case and you could do it before. As I’m flying out tomorrow morning so filling it out before I fly would be handy.

Yes, sorry. My bad.....I'm.doing my uk passenger locator form tomorrow morning 

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

You are both talking in parallel worlds. The OP is referring to the point at which he can fill out and submit his UK PLF, not do his Day 2 test.

So to answer that, yes, 48 hours before. I am not sure if you can fill it in on Wednesday morning if your flight is on Friday evening or if you have to wait until exactly 48 hours before arrival in the UK (i.e. Wednesday evening).

Edited by KrefelderFox666
In the time I typed a response there was another 4 posts!
  • Thanks 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

The things we do for these twats

Exactly my thoughts as I leave my warm comfy house to stand on the platform at East Midlands Parkway, leaving for a game in two days. 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Check your emails if you don't have the voucher, there is one from the club saying if you don't have the voucher you can still collect your ticket as long as you have passport and copy of the email.

26 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Is anybody else accessing Poland via the “covid in the last 6 months” method? 

And if so how are you planning on providing proof for this? 

On the NHS app it has a bar code saying something like natural immunity.

5 hours ago, Topman said:

Warsaw is pretty dead, arrived here Tuesday afternoon and not what you expect from a capital. Took an hour to find somewhere with a screen to watch the Man City game. Bump into couple City fans and said is better to head to old town. 

i went Warsaw about 15 years ago. Wasn't much going on other than the nice old town. 

5 hours ago, Topman said:

Warsaw is pretty dead, arrived here Tuesday afternoon and not what you expect from a capital. Took an hour to find somewhere with a screen to watch the Man City game. Bump into couple City fans and said is better to head to old town. 

Do you remember the name of the pub? I managed to watch it on my phone in the hotel as was on my own and sasnt entirely sure where to head, I'll be looking for somewhere to watch the evening games today for sure

12 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

Just tried to do mine but wouldn't let me (arrive Friday 07:55). So it literally is 48 hours not 2 days. In your case you will have to fill it in while in Poland.