Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

16 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Thanks. On that basis, I've booked my flight on the sport options day trip. In and out. I've no holiday left at work but may have to have a day off 'for personal reasons' (sounds better than ringing in sick)

That’s code for nob rot btw.

On 16/09/2021 at 11:03, Paninistickers said:

It's so outdated thinking to  qualify STs for such generous things. The long term strategy should be to grow membership. UK and worldwide. That's where the fcking growth and money is. Not pandering to STs who are mostly 68 year old retired postmasters from Blaby

Jeez, for such a 'well run club' the mind boggles as to whether anyone there has a business bone in them

Variations of this always come out for the more attractive or low allocation games. 
Usually based on unfounded claims that every season ticket holder is old, or that away tickets have been impossible to get over the last few years, and it’s a closed shop.
You could be around 12 years old and be priority 1.

I appreciate many people can’t go to away games regularly because of cost or circumstances, but it’s funny how they can afford and have the time to go to midweek away games in Poland.

Love from a postman aged 39. 😘

• Like 1

If anyone is interested I have bought my tests for this at the cheapest I can find.

Day 2 test I have bought from Randox - https://covid.randox.com/day-2/ for £43 using discount code Britishairways

I have bought my Antigen test (the one you need to return to UK) which is a government approved just upload a photo of proof that you can actually take any time 3 days before you return. From chronomics for £28 https://www.chronomics.com/test-to-return

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

If anyone is interested I have bought my tests for this at the cheapest I can find.

Day 2 test I have bought from Randox - https://covid.randox.com/day-2/ for £43 using discount code Britishairways

I have bought my Antigen test (the one you need to return to UK) which is a government approved just upload a photo of proof that you can actually take any time 3 days before you return. From chronomics for £28 https://www.chronomics.com/test-to-return

Am I right in thinking there is no test required for entry into Poland? 

The day 2 test is for entry back into the UK and the antigen test is for 2 days after you land? 

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Am I right in thinking there is no test required for entry into Poland? 

The day 2 test is for entry back into the UK and the antigen test is for 2 days after you land? 

Antigen test is the one you need to get on your return flight in poland. You need to show the airport staff and customs (if they check in UK). The PCR day 2 test is the one you take 2 days after being at home. The one I have ordered is a do at home one

And yeah no test required to get into poland if you are double jabbed. Not sure what rules are if you arent currently

Edited by SchmalleyBoots

13 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Antigen test is the one you need to get on your return flight in poland. You need to show the airport staff and customs (if they check in UK). The PCR day 2 test is the one you take 2 days after being at home. The one I have ordered is a do at home one

And yeah no test required to get into poland if you are double jabbed. Not sure what rules are if you arent currently

👍🏼

57 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

https://nwp-online.co.uk/

These do Day 2 tests for £40. Based near Lutterworth. I actually went for an appointment on site with a different company for £20, otherwise would have used these.

The return to UK (pre departure) LFT I have not booked yet. I think cheapest I found was £25.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

https://nwp-online.co.uk/

These do Day 2 tests for £40. Based near Lutterworth. I actually went for an appointment on site with a different company for £20, otherwise would have used these.

The return to UK (pre departure) LFT I have not booked yet. I think cheapest I found was £25.

Where did you go for the £20 appointment?

Just sorted an LFT for pre-departure for £23 using below:

https://www.easyjet.com/en/holidays/info/covid-19-testing?awc=6296_1631963360_25b14f0d4895029ff880621a9096b841&utm_source=aw&utm_campaign=moneysavingexpert&utm_medium=aff&utm_content=Editorial+Content

Collinson as the provider. No proof needed that you are EasyJet customer, just use the discount code.

• Like 1

Depends if anyone wants to risk it, but.......

The day2 pcr is a farce. If you have an old reference from a previous trip, just stick that on the retuen to UK form. They can't possibly know how many test we're ordered on the order ref, nor whether the kit was ever used. 

The lateral flow, you may as well make up yourself. Only the airline checks this. Nor birder guards at departure or arrival check it. Just the airline. Again, if you've got a previous 'certificate', just doctor that. Or make one up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

The day2 pcr is a farce. If you have an old reference from a previous trip, just stick that on the retuen to UK form. They can't possibly know how many test we're ordered on the order ref, nor whether the kit was ever used. 

The lateral flow, you may as well make up yourself. Only the airline checks this. Nor birder guards at departure or arrival check it. Just the airline. Again, if you've got a previous 'certificate', just doctor that. Or make one up. 

Agreed. My colleague has used the same randox day 2 test reference number for trips to Greece, Portugal and Paris over the summer. Absolutely no one checks. I didn’t send my day 2 off after going to Paris, I simply forgot about it, and nothing happened 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Agreed. My colleague has used the same randox day 2 test reference number for trips to Greece, Portugal and Paris over the summer. Absolutely no one checks. I didn’t send my day 2 off after going to Paris, I simply forgot about it, and nothing happened 

Was there a quarantine requirement? If so, was it checked?

53 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Was there a quarantine requirement? If so, was it checked?

Quarantine, ie for untaxed, is checked. You'll get three calls in the first three days then, so long as you've been a yes man and gone through the motions engaging with the call, they leave you alone. 

If you are double vaxxed NOBODY checks the day 2 tests. All you need is a reference number for return to UK form (just put the first 3 or 4 letters of a well known tester then a few numbers, RAND0003456 or COLL15476) and that's it. Nobody checks. 

Emptor caveat; on your return to UK form, you have to declare that basically you acknowledge you are breaking the law if you've put down any bullshit....so in the unlikely event you get rumbled, you've signed your own death warrant 😍

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Liverpool...

I am gambling on the fact that the booking ref will be enough to get me through. Some companies have appointments in Northampton. Saw nothing closer.

Just to add, this company has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Booked test for Saturday evening, return Friday morning. So if all goes to plan I will cancel after I return and get a full refund.

Will see how that goes...

6 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

5 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Quarantine, ie for untaxed, is checked. You'll get three calls in the first three days then, so long as you've been a yes man and gone through the motions engaging with the call, they leave you alone. 

If you are double vaxxed NOBODY checks the day 2 tests. All you need is a reference number for return to UK form (just put the first 3 or 4 letters of a well known tester then a few numbers, RAND0003456 or COLL15476) and that's it. Nobody checks. 

Emptor caveat; on your return to UK form, you have to declare that basically you acknowledge you are breaking the law if you've put down any bullshit....so in the unlikely event you get rumbled, you've signed your own death warrant 😍

I hate to be a bore but I don’t think we should be having posts telling people how to circumvent the rules

if anybody is thinking about following the above advice please be warned that you could could face a fine between £500 and £2000 

• Like 2