Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

12 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Cheers. I’ll be fine for tomm then. Does anyone know if the club are gunna let this go to members? 

Here you go mate. 

That's really slow sales so far then considering 500 we're already greyed out when it went on sale. Meaning that we've only sold about 200 and the whole club must be going on a jolly boys.

Screenshot_20210919-090515_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Here you go mate. 

That's really slow sales so far then considering 500 we're already greyed out when it went on sale. Meaning that we've only sold about 200 and the whole club must be going on a jolly boys.

Screenshot_20210919-090515_Chrome.jpg

Cheers mate. That’s really helpful. Would of thought the club will open this up to members. Will surely want to sell as many as possible 

5 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Cheers mate. That’s really helpful. Would of thought the club will open this up to members. Will surely want to sell as many as possible 

Have you seen the way the club sell tickets?

However, it would be harsh if members didn't get a chance. I would imagine they announce more bands tomorrow.

Maybe 400+ Tuesday from 2pm, All STH from Wednesday morning, then members from Wednesday 2pm.

1 hour ago, Blue717 said:

Lol. The club everything they could to avoid shifting charity shield tickets...I expect they'll do the same for this.....my based on a hunch theory is a general fear that they think the lower the priority level, the more likely the supporters will be 'boys'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

However, it would be harsh if members didn't get a chance. I would imagine they announce more bands tomorrow.

Maybe 400+ Tuesday from 2pm, All STH from Wednesday morning, then members from Wednesday 2pm.

It's frustrating. I don't want to buy travel before i know i can get a ticket but equally by the time i get a ticket, travel will be either sold out or extortionate!

There is one major upside to the slow sales. Everyone who wants to be there is most likely going to be there. We are going to face an absolute avalanche of noise.

They will have one hell of display ready - this will be a huge thing for them in their first fixture against English opposition in a long time. Hence I also advise caution in the city centre making too much of a show. I’d ask people to be a bit clever saying where you are drinking etc on the internet. Man U got into a chair slinging match even in the very tourist old town back in May. 

Voices are gone have to be heard, even in the smallest of breaks from their support. Only way it will be quietened down is if we go up by three and then they will probably turn on their own players given their start to the season 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There is one major upside to the slow sales. Everyone who wants to be there is most likely going to be there. We are going to face an absolute avalanche of noise.

They will have one hell of display ready - this will be a huge thing for them in their first fixture against English opposition in a long time. Hence I also advise caution in the city centre making too much of a show. I’d ask people to be a bit clever saying where you are drinking etc on the internet. Man U got into a chair slinging match even in the very tourist old town back in May. 

Voices are gone have to be heard, even in the smallest of breaks from their support. Only way it will be quietened down is if we go up by three and then they will probably turn on their own players given their start to the season 

From a scene point of view I really can’t wait to see their tifo in the flesh.

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Can’t wait for the reaction of those who’ve picked lower tier when they realise that unless they are on the top ten rows, they will have an impaired view of the match and won’t be able to hear a lot 

Glad I went for upper tier then. 

8 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Glad I went for upper tier then. 

Tbf I’ve just had a look and it’s not as bad as other away ends abroad where the glazed sheet gives you a crap view. I’d say the bottom ten rows might have a problem but otherwise should be okay. 

You won’t be able to sit though without looking through the glass 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

On 19/09/2021 at 10:22, KrefelderFox666 said:

400+ bracket has now been added. Tuesday 21st from 11am.

Don't get why they haven't communicated All STH's and members yet. It's clearly moving down.

• Like 1