Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli H Post Match Thread 2-2

1 minute ago, Corky said:

I don't particularly like the sanitised nature of the game at times but **** me people going around whacking others because they follow a different team need to sort their lives out.

Achieving absolutely **** all in the grand scheme of things, pathetic.

Yeah it’s cringe. Ironic for me as I could batter the lot of them 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Livid said:

They are a very good side so 2-2 isn’t a bad result but……

Gutted to be 2-0 up and draw. 

I can only assume the VAR decision was signalled by the lighting of numerous beacons between the King Power and wherever for it to take that long to come through. 

The ref is in the same league as that French  clown who reffed the Athletico game in the 90’s. I’ve no real complaints about what was given against us just very little was given in our favour from similar tackles. 

You can’t afford to have both central midfielders on yellows in the first 30 minutes against a team like that. 

We did OK, some promising individual performances but we’re nowhere near the levels we need to be as a team to compete for CL football. 

I agree. Europe League is about right. I don't think Legia or Spartak away will be push-overs either.

• Like 1

Thought we were completly out played. Napoli looked excellent going forward but suspect at the back. We gave the ball away too cheaply.  Usually involved tip tapping about between kasper and the centre halves then we would lose it. Frustrating. Think we can write off winning the group. Why buy Daka and play him RW?  Why not buy a winger instead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I thought Bertrand made one of the worst challenges all game and didn’t get booked 

I can't remember that to be honest but I can certainly believe it. The bar for what was and wasn't a foul or booking seemed changeable to say the least.

People are being far to harsh on their fellow Leicester fans. It's been years and and years since we have seen fighting in the stadium and fighting outside the ground like this. 

Quite obviously napoli fans at fault as Leicester fans behave themselves every week for years on end. fair play to any lads involved for defending themselves and their club. 

Up the the city. 

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

That looks really tight, with their number 2 looking level with Daka but for some reason the VAR lines made Daka look very offside. Bit confusing. 

with the lines. must've been a different frame from the replays they were showing on BT to start with 

image.png.d38c3476c14d0e934ea47c3cf5f7aeec.png

What's happening? No one has slagged of Perez yet. 

We came very close to getting a 3-0 lead against a top team. Some are over reacting IMO. 

I can understand, to some extent, why Rodgers brought attack minded players on rather than more defensive options. Napoli are great going forward, but they look defensively weak. Sitting back would only have encouraged them to attack more. Things could have ended up worse. 

We were also a little naive in the closing stages. Only Bertrand attempted to waist time when he went down injured. We're too nice. 

That ref handles more cards than Postman Pat 

Tiago Martins 

From Portugal

Games refereed by Tiago Martins in 2021/2022 

Choose another season2021/20222020/20212019/20202018/20192017/20182016/20172015/20162014/2015
    YEL  RED  
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE Th 19Aug 2021   Viktoria Plzen 2 - 0 CSKA Sofia

yellow-card.png4

PORTUGUESE LIGA Mo 23Aug 2021   Boavista 2 - 0 Santa Clara

yellow-card.png6

EUROPA LEAGUE Th 26Aug 2021   AZ Alkmaar 2 - 1 Celtic

yellow-card.png5

PORTUGUESE LIGA Su 29Aug 2021   Benfica 2 - 1 Tondela

yellow-card.png5

WORLD CUP Su 05Sep 2021   Spain 4 - 0 Georgia

yellow-card.png2

EUROPA LEAGUE Th 16Sep 2021   Leicester 2 - 2 Napoli

yellow-card.png6
red-card.png1

Games:6Totals:

The Football Site
  • Like 2

Honestly was gutted at the end , but on reflection a draw was the right result. We need to stop this pissing about at the back, its embarrassing,  play out from the back yeah..but not passing back into corners..passing the ball across the box, back to kasper under pressure..we literally invite pressure until we make a mistake..we win the ball in midfield then go backwards,  but its not to players in space, its hurried and defenders taking 2 , 3 touches before passing again ..THIS cost us..the ref was poor, agreed , but did not cost us the 3 points..we did that all by ourselves..going forward we look threatening,  when we pressure high up the pitch..but sadly we let ourselves down time and time again at the back..Surely they're not told to play this way..I just don't get it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Was a bit naive of LCFC and the coppers not to line that side of the away end. Equally as naive to allow them to roam around Leicester unchecked all day. 

Actually came across two of them in Five Guys who were the right level - about the nearest thing you’d get to shirters for them. 

I know a lot of 'lads' from back in the day when it was fairly tasty and we had 'rules' around messing with shirters etc. These foreign 'ultras' now fannying around with flares and belts are an embarrassment. Couldn't be bothered to be frightened by any of them really if it wasn't for the foreign fans penchant for carrying knives. What happened to getting stuck in with fists in some skanky car park 5 miles from the ground? lol

Edited by SecretPro