Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli H Post Match Thread 2-2

3 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Can't blame madders at all, wasn't on long enough. Tielemans was too casual. Cags has gone to shit big time, rash, full of mistakes, didn't ever know where that Oshimen dude was. Need Evans along Vestergaard for a bit. 

Subs were odd. Perez off at half time but had actually played really well, and Soumare off for Maddison was just stupid.

Problem with playing Evans and Vestergaard together is lack of pace - they got caught out lots of times in the first half. 

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

That ref has probably fvcked our European dream. But the players played into his hands. Ndidi ffs what was he thinking.

How?

By forcing the Napoli players to shoot wide with their 15 shots in the 1st half?

Grow up.

Yeah, disappointing to draw after being 2-0 up, but don't blame anyone apart from ourselves. 

Could easily have gone in 3-0 down at the break.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Where’s Ricardo gone ? Didn’t deserve a draw tbf. Napoli much better side and Rodgers substitutions were poor. Don’t like this 5 sub thing either. Kasper man of the match. 

Kasper was awful in his distribution though. How the hell he is so poor at it at his stage of career is beyond me. 

• Like 3

Just now, lcfc_forever said:

Problem with playing Evans and Vestergaard together is lack of pace - they got caught out lots of times in the first half. 

I agree, but Oshimen was fantastic and would be a handful for anyone, and Soyuncu may be quicker but is more prone to errors at the moment. We basically miss Fofana.

• Like 2

Just now, Bozman said:

He didn't say that ,he was pointing out a obvious pattern

I didn't say there wasn't a worrying pattern. I said it's ridiculous to write off the season after 5 games. Not sure why he responded in the way he did. I didn't say things were great did I?

8 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

From what I've been told it's kicking off big time inside the ground. Just talk from people who are there but apparently the Leicester fans stormed the Napoli end from both sides. Idiotic behaviour if true. 

To be fair our fans did a better job on Napoli than the players 😂😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Great ****ing header tbh. Napoli were quality. 

Oooft that defending is poor.

Allow them to gallop 25 yards into our half unopposed. Then leave their player out wide with all the time in the world.

We defend like 10 year old at time lol its fascinating

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

How?

By forcing the Napoli players to shoot wide with their 15 shots in the 1st half?

Grow up.

Yeah, disappointing to draw after being 2-0 up, but don't blame anyone apart from ourselves. 

Could easily have gone in 3-0 down at the break.

Obviously you missed all the cards we got for not a lot and Napoli got away with.