Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton, A Match Thread

Interesting. Look forward to see how we really line up. Soumare excites me, Maddison not so much. Still find it a bit frustrating we only have place for one of Vardy, Ihenacho and Daka.

Just hope we perform today and don't look 2nd best most of the game. Go on the lads!!! :scarf:

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Dunno why we gave nacho a new contract or why he signed it. I hope he leaves to a team who rate him for how good he is. Disgrace how few starts he gets for us. 

Probably because he only fits in a formation that hinders us, yeah it got the best out of him but we are more fluid as a team like this. Obviously Maddison shouldn't be wide or starting though.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

I think we've all just asked that.

Assume Maddison will be doing what Perez has been trying to do and cut inside more to allow Ricardo to run down the right wing more.

Looks a strong central midfield though.

I mean, it could work. But like I said we need to be quick on the ball. Maddison needs to step up, he is getting chances, and he needs to take them.