Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton, A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I think Maddison is done. He doesn’t look at all fit. He needs to have this injury re-assessed. Because he isn’t over it. 

tbf, he has had some nice touches in build up play, but I agree that he does look fully match fit.

1 hour ago, StevieLynex said:

KDH, yet to make a Premier League start, instead of someone who played almost 100 games for Lille?

That's a different leugue and I haven't personally seen anything from him so far that warrants a start. He's played OK today but we need a playmaker in midfield.

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

How many times this season are going to play an ageing Vardy in the single striker role? We’re toothless. Especially with a woefully out of form Maddison behind him. 

I don't really see what anyone else would or could do up front though.

The issue is we don't go forward, we don't get the ball forward, we're scared to venture of the halfway line, that isn't Vardy or even Maddison (Who i'm not a fan off - but I have to stick up for him and any other forwards players in this instance) fault.

But we keep trying this negative football over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...and some people are still surprised by the outcome.

• Like 3

Just now, copunk said:

As much as I love Youri he needs to be dropped along with Maddison, I can’t believe how not arsed they both look

They are both attacking players who love to play quick, incise football.  Rodgers does neither these days.  They are probably bored out their minds.

3 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

What excuses will Brendan come up with today 

I think Brendan's brilliant but so far, the pivot of Soumare, Youri and Wilf just does not work for me.

I'd be changing this at half time, that's how bad we've been. Lookman and/or Nacho, surely?

• Like 1