Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton, A Match Thread

Maddison getting all the stick but he's been twice the player of Tielemans today.

At least 3 Brighton attacks including the one which led to the penalty came as a direct result of him misplacing a simple pass.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

Watching our lads is like Sunday league footy after a bender of a nite out. Everyone is slow and not in it. We can’t be asked to win this game it’s just show up and do the minimum ffs. Brighton sense they can win this as we show no threat or urgency. Such a pointless trip if we have no will or interest. Sort it out Rogers this is rediculous watching!

regarding the penalty VAR should be able to see that’s a foul 1st therefore voids any handball infraction even though it was highly debatable

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Maddison getting all the stick but he's been twice the player of Tielemans today.

At least 3 Brighton attacks (including) the one which led to the penalty came as a direct result of him misplacing a simple pass.

Yeah agree, he's been the worst player on the pitch.

Soumare not done much either though, For the 433 to work both those two need to have good games, neither one has.

Edited by StriderHiryu

Just now, Tanya said:

I think Brendan's brilliant but so far, the pivot of Soumare, Youri and Wilf just does not work for me.

I'd be changing this at half time, that's how bad we've been. Lookman and/or Nacho, surely?

We're not playing a 3 man pivot, we're wasting soumare as a 10 when that's clearly not his position