Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton, A Match Thread

Clueless first half.

Day light robbery in terms of the penalty. Clearly a foul with the arm pull resulting in arm in air. Ridiculous the ref did not even consult the monitor.

Need KDH in the middle. Nacho needs to be on for Maddison. We need energy in the middle of the park. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't really see what anyone else would or could do up front though.

The issue is we don't go forward, we don't get the ball forward, we're scared to venture of the halfway line, that isn't Vardy or even Maddison (Who i'm not a fan off - but I have to stick up for him and any other forwards players in this instance) fault.

But we keep trying this negative football over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...and some people are still surprised by the outcome.

agreed it could be Mbappe up top and it wouldn't matter as fckall service

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah agree, he's been the worst player on the pitch.

Soumare not done much either though, For the 433 to work both those two need to have good games, neither one is.

We're not playing a 433! We're playing a 4231 with soumare wasted further up the pitch, absolutely baffling tactics from rodgers recently

Worst half of football since West Ham. Penalty incident aside, we’ve been awful, we currently look awful. Brendan has got a real job on his hands at the moment to get these guys going, the movement off the ball is championship, the passing is sloppy and inaccurate, the attacking threat is not there, and we don’t look like a team at all. 

Maddison isn’t fit, he needs to have this issue looked at and given some time out of the side. 

Sort it out lads, we’re better than this. 

• Like 1