Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton, A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Not necessarily shite, but just utterly, utterly boring. 

We have been for donkeys now, it doesn't seem like we are prepared to change.

Suicide balls out from the back because the midfield is static, mainly because we pass it about the back 2 for so long the opposition is completely set for every attack we have. 

Vardy anonymous, Maddison worse, Tielemans ineffective.

The more exciting players in Iheanacho and Lookman need to make an appearance. 

We played fine when he switched up the team on Thursday. Then sh** again when he switched it back 

We've really lost our way haven't we.

Surely our tactics can't be to dick about with it at the back and wait for openings- we don't have players capable of doing that without making mistakes. And if those are our tactics, why doesn't Rodgers seem concerned that our forward players are not really moving about looking to create space? 

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Didn't Rodgers say the players have no where to hide now we have a world class training facility.......I noticed he never included himself in that! 

Qualities of a media-savvy manager

What I don’t get is we attacked against Napoli and scored a couple of goals, swapped it round to basically the team that’s playing now and looked shit, now we start with that team and look shit. I personally think the main problem is getting Vardy into the game and the fact he now seems to be pushed out the game by the oppos defence. Why not start nacho and daka, gives us so much more threat.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

He makes some bad decisions... he has a history of doing them. Clearly the ref and VAR thought he also made one again.

Huh? So history dictates everything. Referees and VAR can't decide things on history. Ridiculous logic.

Just now, Matt said:

The fact we've constantly under pressure since the first 10 minutes, aswell as what I see most weeks of us being negative.

Perhaps commentary on the radio shouldn't exist in your opinion.

I'm going to suggest that we're under pressure because we've been utter turd. There has been no attempt to play a specific type of football I can discern, negative or otherwise. Right now, a series of side to side passes would be a revelatory improvement. 

And I'm fine with your single contribution to the forum existing, just not sure it needs to be posted every other day

Just now, TK95 said:

We played fine when he switched up the team on Thursday. Then sh** again when he switched it back 

Because we had a sprinkling of players in that side who haven't had the excitement of football sucked out of them, and who were playing for their place in the side, something that should have been rewarded to them today. 

Just now, Lookatthebluesky said:

Christ this match thread is toxic. We’ve had the best 5-6 years that some of us could ever have envisaged supporting the Foxes through the Levein & Hollowhead years and all the contributors to this match thread can do is slag off the team and individuals.

Yes we’ve played poorly, some players are not in great form and Rodgers continues to play them in the hope that they regain their touch but some of you need to get a grip. How about offering some support and encouragement for a change? It’s the same agenda every week - I don’t really know why I bothered reading the thread to be honest.

Embarrassing

not convinced Rodgers has the Foxestalk match thread on a big screen at half time pointing at what Dr The Singh is raging about.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Surely our tactics can't be to dick about with it at the back and wait for openings- we don't have players capable of doing that without making mistakes. And if those are our tactics, why doesn't Rodgers seem concerned that our forward players are not really moving about looking to create space? 

We've been on a downward spiral since the West Brom last season where Rodgers went mad bemoaning our attacking play was too fast, after we were 3-0 up at half time. Since then almost every match has been like this.

• Like 1