Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton, A Match Thread

12 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Its either a diamond which I imagine won't be pretty, or its Maddison on the wing, which again anyone with eyes and a brain can see, won't be pretty

Hard to see past Brighton for me. Everything just feels a bit flat atm and feels like some fortunate results have been papering over cracks for a while.

Good to see Bouba get a first league start! 

It does and it stems from the early season injuries and Rodgers' nightmare at West Ham. 

But good teams have to play themselves into form. Win ugly today and that, at last, might jump start us into some kind of form

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

For all Iheanacho's faults and there are some, nobody can deny that in 2021 he continues to score and assist at an I credible rate. I find it baffling that with barely any of our support attackers showing an iota of form that Rodgers is willingly choosing to limit Iheanacho's gametime and us scoring less goals as a result. I'd be fine with it if Maddison was doing well, but it's indefensible and we are relying on Maddison sorting himself out whilst playing out of position. It'll be no surprise if we maintain our worst start to a season under Brendan.

This..

Just so fed up with BR obsession in picking Perez and Maddison despite them costing the team points!

Getting beyond ridiculous now 🤬

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

This..

Just so fed up with BR obsession in picking Perez and Maddison despite them costing the team points!

Getting beyond ridiculous now 🤬

It’s all just a bit weird. Like close to Scientology levels of dirt weird...

• Haha 1

Mr Vestergaard, we bought you specifically with defending corners in mind as you are exceptionally tall.

So just a thought but it might be a good idea when the ball is floated in to latch yourself as close as possible to the tall fcuker in their team who is their best header of the ball.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Mr Vestergaard, we bought you specifically with defending corners in mind as you are exceptionally tall.

So just a thought but it might be a good idea when the ball is floated in to latch yourself as close as possible to the tall fcuker in their team who is their best header of the ball.

Thank you.

Not sure he is reading this mate.

• Haha 1