Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton 2-1 Leicester post match

It’s going to be a long time before I’m that disgusted with refereeing decisions going against us in a one game. It was disgusting. 
Our performance, both tactically and collectively, in the first half though was woeful. BR has to take some criticism for that. Still, though we had enough chances to win. 

You normally get the benefit of the doubt next time at least when they make a howler against you but not here, not the next time, not the time after that either 👍. And the awful thing is, they weren't really even debatable, Barnes 3 yards clear of his view both times. He wasn't getting anywhere near it. 

I threw my mouse and broke my screen when Bertrand did not get a freekick for a full on push minutes after that pen decison. Spent most 2nd half calming down and go buying a new screen. (Yep, I am a dumbass....)

So we finally played some decent football after going 2 goals down? 

What I saw first half was massively frustrating. Slow slow passing out from the back and losing the ball constantly inviting constant pressure. We looked 2nd best yet again. But take it we improved after going 2 goals down and could have got something?

Dud start to the season to say at least. Meh.

Edited by Jonezy

Positives:

* Early change

* Lookman looked very exciting

* Barnes is going from strength to strength

* Vardy on the scoresheet again

Negatives:

* Apart from the bright start, a terrible first half

* Vestergaard doesn't look the player that we hoped

A draw would have been a fair result but would have left us bemoaning that awful first half. 

The decisions were enough to make you pack in and start watching some other sport.

Edit: Ricardo was immense

Edited by Bourbon Fox

I'm just fuming how he set us up from the off again. Leaves a mountain to climb and when you have crap refs, you can't leave it to chance!

Positives in the second half but means nothing without points on the board.

Cynically, I'm fully expecting Maddison to be in from the start against Burnley with Kel/Daka on the bench. That's the way it goes :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Manini said:

It’s only positive if he realises now he needs to bin Maddison, get Lookman starting and get Ihenacho involved from the start of games. He must, must have now realised that today after that second half performance?! 

We said the same thing last week LOL.