Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ant495

Sammy Braybrooke

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

England U18 captain, was the most comfortable academy player I've seen amongst our first team vs Newport compared to any other who have played in recent years on their debut.

So he’s the next best thing then?

• Haha 1

He has had a knock, so i think the benefit of the doubt is likely today wasn't the day to use him. We criticise when we play players when they are not 100% fit or ready. We know Sammy is highly regarded, so among all my whinging, i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt today. However, fully expecting to see something from the club over the rest of the season, be that a loan or being used in the 1st team.

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Youri is not fragile, not robust, but not fragile 

He's not fragile, but if it's a game where apparently people are getting maimed and throwing their weight about (which it really wasn't at all) then I'm not sure why we'd risk out only player with an ounce of game changing talent.

Basically I was being my facetious old self :D

Just now, filbertway said:

He's not fragile, but if it's a game where apparently people are getting maimed and throwing their weight about (which it really wasn't at all) then I'm not sure why we'd risk out only player with an ounce of game changing talent.

Basically I was being my facetious old self :D

And damn well keep it up. lol

Anyway, Youri is tantamount to tubby, so he should be fine with throwing his weight around….

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

He has had a knock, so i think the benefit of the doubt is likely today wasn't the day to use him. We criticise when we play players when they are not 100% fit or ready. We know Sammy is highly regarded, so among all my whinging, i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt today. However, fully expecting to see something from the club over the rest of the season, be that a loan or being used in the 1st team.

If he's not fit enough to come on he shouldn't be on the bench either, take another academy lad and give them the chance to come on.

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

Absolutely unbelievable that we have the likes of perez playing and this fella doesn't get a chance. 

If he isn't going to get a chance in this game when will he? 

4 hours ago, Tommy G said:

So he’s the next best thing then?

So Brendan thinks, but then doesn't play him...

When the 18-year-old does get his first taste of senior football, he will be making a significant step towards the top, which is where Rodgers predicts he will reach. The manager said: “I’ve always liked Sammy, it’s just been unfortunate he hasn’t really had the chance to get a game as such.

“He’s continued his development. He’s going to be an outstanding player, there’s absolutely no doubt. If there was a moment to bring into the game, I would have had no hesitation doing that.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

So Brendan thinks, but then doesn't play him...

When the 18-year-old does get his first taste of senior football, he will be making a significant step towards the top, which is where Rodgers predicts he will reach. The manager said: “I’ve always liked Sammy, it’s just been unfortunate he hasn’t really had the chance to get a game as such.

“He’s continued his development. He’s going to be an outstanding player, there’s absolutely no doubt. If there was a moment to bring into the game, I would have had no hesitation doing that.”

Do you think he even realises what a load of nonsense this is? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1