Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ant495

Sammy Braybrooke

16 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....Tavares vacating the club perhaps has opened the door for Braybrooke to step in!!!

16 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....Tavares vacating the club perhaps has opened the door for Braybrooke to step in!!!

For someone with so much hype I’m pretty sure Tavares only played about 10 u23 games 

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2021 at 20:39, ronnup said:

If we started a youth team player over Daka I'd be annoyed 

Isn't Braybrooke a defensive midfielder? I don't think him and Daka are fighting for the same spot in the team.

Edited by Facecloth

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

There’s definitely something special about him. Just the way he controls the ball shows he’s got something about him, it looks glued 

He recovered from his mistakes, too. Always got the ball back. He also made some decent passes, and you could tell the other players began to trust him more as the game went on.

Shameless self-promotion: I am hosting a pub quiz at the 1852 Brewery Co. in Wigston on Sunday Nov. 13 at 8pm. C'mon down.