Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ant495

Sammy Braybrooke

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Mexican Twitter found a registration that listed his nationality as Mexican? Lol is he a dual national or was it a mistake?

The best thing about this is Samuel Braybrooke and Sammy Braybrooke are listed as two different players.

4 hours ago, Phenom said:

Mexican Twitter found a registration that listed his nationality as Mexican? Lol is he a dual national or was it a mistake?

He’s the palest player we’ve had in a decade, there’s not a milligram of Mexican blood in him.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

is he injured or something at the minute? he should be starting tbh

Lots have been asking this and nobody knows unfortunately. I've been trying to find out but weirdly they don't know, he's not been training with the 1st team so I think we can assume given the horrendous injuries and that he was due to play vs MK Dons and then didn't that somethings up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Lots have been asking this and nobody knows unfortunately. I've been trying to find out but weirdly they don't know, he's not been training with the 1st team so I think we can assume given the horrendous injuries and that he was due to play vs MK Dons and then didn't that somethings up.

Would be very Leicester to lose our two wonder kids to season ending injuries in the same week lol 

• Haha 1

Just spotted him training with the first team again on the clubs Instagram story.

Fingers crossed he gets some minutes tomorrow!

Edit: just seen this was mentioned yesterday in the pre match thread. I'm about as good at breaking news as Sky Sports these days

Edited by Stueyt74

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Given his chance which everybody wanted

I thought he was okay but expected a bit better, especially the balls he got from Vardy and Albrighton. Can’t really remember him having a go at their full back other than the dive, when he could have actually got round him.

Can see why he hasn’t been given a run out in league.

.. are you posting in the right thread!!!

He’s consistently been a standout player for the development side, captain of England u19s. I saw him play a preseason match with non Leicester supporters and they were hugely impressed. I am guessing he’s had some kind of injury as he’s been absent of late, but hopefully will get more opportunities in the not too distant future.