Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Support and atmosphere

Thread about how shit our support it

People moan, slag off and bitch about factions of fan, demographics of fan, type of fan. Discuss the lack of songs, the lack of effort and the general crapness of it.

Nothing changes.

See you in a few months when we go through this charade of a debate for the umpteenth time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Yes, good support isn't that difficult - We've had the numbers for years. 

All players should have a song for a starters - KDH's is a corker 

Old classics brought out and sung at the correct speed - When you're smiling - slow and proud - Ewan is a Welshman arm movements with lyrics  

New songs sung in the concourse and then to permeate across the whole away end - Seemed to be a great Timmy song yesterday but was too far from me to fully hear 

Simple - we just need more than say 20% of the away end wanting to contribute at any one time. 

Possibly need UFS to give the heads up each away game where they will be congregating? 

Yeah that's a fair shout, we could get better at this. 

Nail on the head point is we need more to contribute. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah that's a fair shout, we could get better at this. 

Nail on the head point is we need more to contribute. 

You might get some wanting to join but not go through the whole ufs away ticket purchasing process.

Maybe easier to grow away than at home and then somehow transfer that to home some how 😄

I’m pretty sure Huddersfield used to allocate one or two blocks (depending on the away end layout) as ‘singing sections’. So when you purchase a ticket in that block it’s advertised/ notifies you it’s in the singing section, similar to a restricted view seat.

Would be the only way i could see it ever working here but as it would involve more work for the ticket office i doubt it will happen lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

I’m pretty sure Huddersfield used to allocate one or two blocks (depending on the away end layout) as ‘singing sections’. So when you purchase a ticket in that block it’s advertised/ notifies you it’s in the singing section, similar to a restricted view seat.

Would be the only way i could see it ever working here but as it would involve more work for the ticket office i doubt it will happen lol

Yeah your are right, it’s how their version of UFS took off.

On 20/09/2021 at 15:35, Lcfc098 said:

The club don’t help giving the OAP’s their own section every away game right on the front rows.

Es can at least croak & gargle the old Songs louder, than you youngsters can sing.....:banana:

Bloody nora, we Made the Great Escape, & Dambusters with Real not hand-goggles...

And Met again on Sunny days...

Edited by fuchsntf

2 minutes ago, los dedos said:

How bad is L1 these days, not been for a while and was shocked how little they sang .

How ironic would it be if a load of middle aged OAPs and families turned round and growled at them, through a drug-induced snarl,  to “Siiiiinnnnnggg! Support the feckin’ booooys!”  If only Carlsberg did karma. 

16 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

How ironic would it be if a load of middle aged OAPs and families turned round and growled at them, through a drug-induced snarl,  to “Siiiiinnnnnggg! Support the feckin’ booooys!”  If only Carlsberg did karma. 

Burnley fans were actually chanting towards the family stand . Don't think they even thought of L1 as a " singing section .🤣

• Haha 1