Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Support and atmosphere

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Agree with most of that. I’ve been to anfield to watch Leicester twice, pretty quiet. But I also went once to watch them against Chelsea as I got free tickets, a ‘big’ game for them, it was absolutely rocking. Most of the ground in unison 

Yeah I get the impression it's much better for big games.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Getting good numbers in the singing section will only help persuade the club the demand is there. The previous one vs Wigan was a big success, let's do all we can to have the same again vs Brighton.

A lot moan about it but won' get involved in something like this because it's "cringey" or "embarrassing". But the simple fact of the matter is having every set of visiting fans come to ours and completely dominate the noise is far, far more "embarrassing". 

The current ground configuration is stuck in a rut, and nothing will change without a shift around. Let's show the club that it's wanted and the benefit it will bring. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

You tell me the 3 songs between them, and I'll give you a few others

Honestly the only chants I've heard them sing are their club names and Arsenal singing the "we're by far the greatest team" song. Our player songs are decent they're just not backed enough because people don't get involved 

9 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Man city

Liverpool unless big game

watford

palace (faux ultras)

brighton

burnley

arsenal

manvhester United home support full of day trippers

Man City - No, thousands more standers and singers than us

Liverpool - maybe, but their best is much better than our best

Watford - yes

Palace - absolutely no chance lol

Brighton - about the same

Burnley - yes

Arsenal - very fixture dependant

Man Utd - no, 3000 TRA members make a right racket, Stretford end sing consistently most games

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Maguire played as if the crowd got to him, might not be relevant and he just had a poor game but who knows. 

More of a case of him not being as good as his brother thinks he is.

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Maguire played as if the crowd got to him, might not be relevant and he just had a poor game but who knows. 

Definitely contributed. Even if not, good atmospheres do no harm to your chances of winning a game so it's always worth making sure they happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Loudest I’d heard L1 for a while, they really booed the anti-discrimination gestures and Marcus Rashford with some passion. 

Maybe it’s because both had spent the last 12 months making their “one boris johnson” look a bit stupid. 

1 minute ago, Vestan Pance said:

I'm currently in the North Stand and now considering relocating to the Kop. The away fans sound brilliant down there, but our support is an embarrassment, especially yesterday.

Bit late int it. 

25 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Coming up against some very loud home support on Sunday. I think we will either properly rise to it or fully flop, won’t be any middle ground with it I feel.

Marchin On Together is gonna be loud.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it is. Haven't been Elland Road in a decade, and that was in the Championship, so ground nowhere near full then.

On 02/11/2021 at 19:40, SemperEadem said:

Coming up against some very loud home support on Sunday. I think we will either properly rise to it or fully flop, won’t be any middle ground with it I feel.

Reckon it's virtually entirely dependant on result sadly.