Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Post milwall cup game 0-2 Leicester

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

With no stream, it's funny how many people were criticising the tactics and manger in the match thread. 

It turns out you don't have to actually watch a match to moan like fuch about everything. 

That's a good result at a horrible place to go. Well played lads. 

Got to say 0 shots against Millwall in the first half is disappointing however you see it 

• Like 2

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

One of the best match threads for some time. Hopefully Rodgers won't try to change it. 

Indeed; I fully embrace this move over to listening to us play really poor teams and it only being on the radio.

Next game I'd like us to change it up by playing 9 left wingers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Absolutely brilliant. It had it all. 

- Loads of possession

- 2 goals

- Completely bizarre system and substitutions

- Matt Elliott making insightful comments like 'Leicester will want to win this game from here'.

- Listening to it on the radio like its 1992 

If you want more than that from your football, then you're an absolute kettle.

Between them Elliott and Taggart don't half state the bleeding obvious, gives me a right chuckle seeing their post match analysis.

• Like 1

Just now, Langston said:

Between them Elliott and Taggart don't half state the bleeding obvious, gives me a right chuckle seeing their post match analysis.

Probably brilliant in the pub; but ..... yeah. Its tiring listening to them. I feel like I played in that game.

• Haha 1

Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, will be, We're going to Wembley, Que sera sera...

Maybe not, but their were positives,  2nd half was better and a clean sheet. A full 90 minutes for Evans. Nacho lack of starts hasn’t affected his form. We can still counter

Negatives are we still start too slowly. First Half was dreadful. We lack creativity