Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Pleased with that, but do we need Wilf Youri and Soumare v Burnley at home? Front 3 looks really exciting though and guess it’s a very balanced XI. I’m keen for some Kelechi minutes and not so sure he fits smoothly into that XI anywhere bar in place of Vardy. 

At least he’s dropped Maddison. Assume Evans isn’t fully fit yet, or ever! 

We probably need Soumare’s physicality against these.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

As much as I would love Nacho to start. Who does he replace in that team? 

Obviously not Vardy but..

It’s either Lookman or Nacho in the ‘starting’ Maddison slot both deserve a shot.  

People can think Nacho has been hard done by but he isn’t starting ahead of Vardy and Lookman has looked superb.This is the depth we’ve been crying out for !

• Like 4

Finally, he's picked the team I picked in the pre match thread (except vester in for Evans). Come on boys, get at these from the off and finish them off. Let's not fck about, these are an absolutely dreadful side and we should be smashing them all over the kp. Come on boys, let's make it happen. 

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

That's the quandary. Soumare or Vardy? 

1 minute ago, Clt1900 said:

Soumare.

If Nacho doesn’t get in the team vs Burnley, what team will he start against?

Unfortunately for him there is a formation situation. If there was 2 upfront yes but for this there is no way he would ever play 4 "forwards"

• Like 1