Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

Absolute shitshow. Pathetic performance from the entire team. Why we persist with these ridiculous short goal kicks is criminal. Its only failed the past 300 times. We love just twatting around at the back. Bredan needs to sort it out now and not in the 75th minute. Starting to wear really thin now.

I don’t think we’ve played badly going forward. Burnley are always stubborn and have good defenders. It’s not easy to just cut them open. We’ve created chances and taken one. 

defensively though, these lot **** off. Vestegaard is not better then Amartey. Slow, reactive rather than proactive, doesn’t really lead and his sluggish approach to their cross for the second has really pissed me off. Bertrand is also okish. No real cohesion back there. We will keep losing games with these two because defence doesn’t seem to be their strength.

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I don’t think we’ve played badly going forward. Burnley are always stubborn and have good defenders. It’s not easy to just cut them open. We’ve created chances and taken one. 

defensively though, these lot **** off. Vestegaard is not better then Amartey. Slow, reactive rather than proactive, doesn’t really lead and his sluggish approach to their cross for the second has really pissed me off. Bertrand is also okish. No real cohesion back there. We will keep losing games with these two because defence doesn’t seem to be their strength.

Bit of a problem for defenders then.

Early on in the season, but had a bad feeling this year would be poor after missing out on top 4 again (and some of our signings for once, are not up to it). I'll have an even worse feeling if we lose this. 

Turn it around though, and it could be a huge confidence booster. Lose, and this season is going to be a real poor one in my opinion - the confidence will take a lot of effort to get back if we lose to Burnley at home, who literally offer nothing 

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I don’t agree with slagging off Bertrand - he’s a very solid replacement for Fuchs. But Vestergaard looks a bit pony.

If Evans fitness is no longer reliable, and without Fofana or JJ… genuine concern.

Exactly, he’s a Fuchs replacement who barely played for us last year. Why is Bertrand starting? 

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Sorry lads, it is my fault. Since ive had the snip last friday i havent been able to have my pregame wank for the team. 

Just power through mate, no excuses, the lads on the beaches of Normandy would be disgusted, you CAN do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1