Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’m shocked that burnley have found it so easy to cause us problems, they are possibly the worse side going forward ffs 

Not exactly rocket science tbh. Leave Wood and Vydra up when defending and pump it long to them when we make our inevitable passing error in the final third :nono:

• Like 1

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Toothless up front - but last seasons top scorer on the bench…

The bloke is a club legend, but I wonder whether this is the season he should play second fiddle. What more can Iheanacho do?

teehee, four goals already? it's not his fault our midfield is so uncreative and tedious at the moment apart from the very occasional your pass.

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

Vestergaard and Bertrand are awful signings for us, both too slow and just not good enough

On the train back from Brighton last week I met someone that said he wrote the match previews for the local paper. He was insistent that Betrand was a terrible signing for us.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Toothless up front - but last seasons top scorer on the bench…

The bloke is a club legend, but I wonder whether this is the season he should play second fiddle. What more can Iheanacho do?

No way is Perez a legend

7 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’m shocked that burnley have found it so easy to cause us problems, they are possibly the worse side going forward ffs 

We're playing a massively high line with two slow central defenders. Burnley are just going direct and rather than asking Vestergaard to sit back and head them away, he's pushing up to the halfway line and watching the ball sail over his head time and time again.

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

On the train back from Brighton last week I met someone that said he wrote the match previews for the local paper. He was insistent that Betrand was a terrible signing for us.

Buy shite from Southampton become Southampton

• Haha 1

I don’t disagree with many on here regarding the Fofana injury but that is no excuse for offering very little in every department. 

I believe we are 19th in chances created and if it wasn’t for Vardy hitting the net four times then we could easily be sat on one point.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Because it shouldn’t have been a yellow. And it’s put him under pressure and made him a target for Burnley right from the off. 

He's a target anyway.

If you play a high line with him and two forward full backs he hasn't got the pace to get back. He isn't mobile enough

That's why they've played vydra to get in behind easily and it's working to a T.

He's also getting out muscled by him aswell. He doesn't bring anything to the party and is a liability.

Begs the question why Rodgers played Evans for a full 90 on Wednesday and rest him today when he's currently our best available defender. Ludicrous decision making from Rodgers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Urgh this sounds terrible. We're in a bit of trouble I think. Got a very underwhelming feeling about this season...

Beg to differ.

I have an overwhelming feeling about this season.

An overwhelming sense of dread.

• Haha 1